Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wfr747

NGX and 744 for X-Plane !

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I remember PMDG not develop for xplane,and discus before,something change?

Greatest news ever!!!!! This was definitely the biggest thing standing between me and XP10 Does this mean we are finally going to get a weather radar? XP10 has a completely different weather system that is supposed to create entire weather fronts!

Okay... if this happens, i'll buy X-Plane 10 and both the 737/747 at day one :D

Very interesting. Maybe this are the "secret products". Would make sense.

it was confirmed on the "xplane10's blog".... I guess this is the "big new development" Robert was hinting at....

PMDG.... have i ever told you that i love you???<3 :(

I never actually tried X-plane but if they really make the move I'm on it without a doubt!!!!

One of the best news! I like x-plane flight models, but there is serious lack of quality products like PMDG. I hope to be true!

Its says PMDG recieved a beta version of x-plane and is considering converting there 737 n747 for x-plane. thats all the info i see there unless someone has something else. It would be nice for someone from PMDG to comment on this and clear the air.William Coade

I think X-Plane it's the future ... I'm loving FSX since it's released, and more since NGX release, never use X-plane, but i think it is the future in desktop flight simulation. If MS Flight will be arcade ...If all developers create addons for X-Plane, it will be very good. Will be a long transition period ... yes

I think X-Plane it's the future ... I'm loving FSX since it's released, and more since NGX release, never use X-plane, but i think it is the future in desktop flight simulation. If MS Flight will be arcade ...If all developers create addons for X-Plane, it will be very good. Will be a long transition period ... yes
Well with the Aerosoft team converting most of its sceneries and with a few good aircraft from the PMDG team, what more could you need?

PMDG going to X-Plane would be the best news since release of the NGX

Well with the Aerosoft team converting most of its sceneries and with a few good aircraft from the PMDG team, what more could you need?
Yes with PMDG and Aerosoft sceneries i'm happy. In FSX i only fly NGX.Will aerosoft convert scenerys to Xplane?Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

I have never used X-plane, will deffo be a while until I do, I would hope with the countless hours put into trying to make this work for FSX, they won't abandon it...

Will aerosoft convert scenerys to Xplane?
I can confirm that, I read about that in aerosoft forums. Can't find the link right now, but i'm 100% sure about that

This would be the best news for me if it's true, if not I think pmdg should consider x plane as it's the new future of flightsim.

PMDG going to X-Plane would be the best news since release of the NGX
so will xplane X have good ATC, AI aircraft, dynamic airports, better interface, etc). PMDG cant fix those short comings...