Sign in to follow this  
CLett737

PMDG Conference Videos

part 4's up!
What, already? I actually made my schedule this time so that I finish doing what I need at the time of expected release, grr.. Too bad, sunwing wont go out for testing tonight either...

What were the prizes?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Grate presentation Mr Randazzo! I really think you should have an monthly broadcast PMDG show.So the next secret project is something that appeals to the masses worldwide & is common on an airport :( hmmm??

The little NGX models.
Not that little, mind you.For all the Airbus crowd, FSLabs is doing an A320. If PMDG is not willing to go out and do a 757, because LDS have not said that they dropped it, do you really think they would go and do an Airbus?FWIW I believe they are doing the Westland Woodpigeon at last. About time too!

The little NGX models.
I want to see those in the PMDG Models in their store so I can buy one or 5 :(

its a good thing PMDG doesn't make cars...based on their lessons from the MD-11, if they built things that everyone drives/rides in they would be making more family sedans than rare expensive sports/exotic cars that people dream of driving.The MD-11 is a great PMDG aircraft/product. THere are other niche obscure planes that could be done well too ala A310, Fokker 50..etc

Regardless of opinions, agreements, partnerships, preference, an airbus makes amazing business sense....nothing more, nothing less. They'll be looking at the generated sales I guess. The look on Robert's face tells me it's airbus.

If it is an Airbus, I really hope that it is an A300/A310 series and not one of the newer ones. Love the cockpit on these older buses.(Not the models with the flight engineers panel.)

RING - A - DING - A - DING - i heard Airbus down there ...........lolThanks for the videos ... Although I am an FS9 user I am excited to hear abt the upcoming projects :)

Bilal Asif Khan

Well, knowing that it probably won't be a classic (because they don't sell that well), it's probably gonna be an Airbus. I mean, of course it's not gonna be as accurately modeled as their Boeing fleet, but it would still be far more accurate than any other developer has accomplished so far.
Uhm... where did you get the information that Classics don't sell well? We certainly haven't released the DC6B yet for you to make that call nor will you ever see our sales data. If we didn't think the DC6B isn't going to do well for us, then we would not have put all that time into developing one would we?FWIW, we never do anything half baked, we dot all of our i's cross our t's and sign at the dotted line. In other words, if we do any airliner products, it will always be a full featured product. If we do an Airbus, guaranteed its going to be like the NGX or better. Boeing or Airbus or any other manufacturer, it doesn't matter, we do everything the way it should be on the actual aircraft.Regards,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64