Sign in to follow this  
CLett737

PMDG Conference Videos

Too slow :(

Edited by sandpatch

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.

And here I am to tell you I don't like the look of my sleep statistics and I am calling it a night.... Oh well.

All I heard was EFB....Were getting one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not for a while apparently, but we are still getting one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great set of videos, really good stuff.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Wow, EFB Sound amazing... Well since I do not think I heard any iPad Related questions... this ones for you Tabs, Will there be any iPad FMC/EFB support? So we can use an iPad as an FMC/EFB? Thanks!

I think they should mantain the 2d pannels because some of us dont have an hight performance computer and with the 2d we can mantain some fps performance

All I heard was EFB....Were getting one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not for a while apparently, but we are still getting one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- thats not exactly what he said. EFB only if it doesnt compete with the plane for resources.

Peter Osborn

The video uploader should really put artificial laughs into the video. Seems the american viewers are used to them from their sitcoms ... :(
Ha, ha..., isn't that the truth?! I hate the artificial laugh tracks on sitcoms. :( especially when nothing funny was said.I watched a movie called "What About Bob" and thought it was so funny it almost disabled me, so I rented it again and laughed just as hard the second time. Then I loaned it to my sister-in-law because I thought she would enjoy it and when I seen her later she told me that she didn't think it was funny at all and stopped it part way through. I thought "WHAT??!!" But we had a big laugh over that and we still joke about it today.It's amazing how different peoples sense of humor can be, so I can imagine how different the sense of humor of people in different countries might be.Things we laugh about here, they might hang you for in some countries :(

Sounds like he is.
I believe he did mention the Dash 8 as part of an answer to someone's question. He said they didn't realize how automated it is and that it will take a lot more work to build than they originally expected, so they have pushed it back on the to-do list, but they still will develop it.We should have our hands full with what they plan to release in the next months.