Sign in to follow this  
A320FAN

AA New Livery

I like it too. Except for the tail bit. It would look nicer if the flag on the tail was carried on to the fuselage more, the way it is now it jut sort of stops.

Maybe if the tail graphics weren't extended to the fuselage, or were somehow rounded just like the logo is and not sharply cut like this. It feels to me like two different liveries put together. But that's just my personal taste. Otherwise, it's fresh and clean with good choice of colors.

The tail should have kept the "A A" in a more modern look, instead of the flag. It will take some getting used to.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

They should spend more time working on improved service and less worrying about appearances. I used to fly them all the time, but delta has replaced them.

It will take some time to adjust. The old logo came out in 1968, but I really like the new scheme and look forward to their progress. Tom Horton really has vision and understands what needs to be done to make American Airlines number one again.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

I grew up in an American Airlines family. My father and both of my brothers retired from American. I work for a rival airline that is most likely going to merge with American. Overall, I have to say that I'm unimpressed with the new livery. I'm disappointed that they abandoned the eagle.

NAX669.png

that tail screams "MERICA, F-YEAH!" Don't like the tail, bring back the AA logo on it and you have yourself a beautiful new scheme.

Sorry, guys, this one wins. :Black Eye: http://whencookiessc...ost/16469343756

More seriously, I too liked the silver finish. Well, I'd also like them black planes like those NZ 'all black' ones. Just talking about the sheer visuals here, not any possible downsides (heat and things).

Doesn't look too bad. I think a red or blue band/splash up towards the front would make it pop a little more. I guess the future largest operator of the 787 in the world has emerged from bankruptcy ok? Last I knew US Airways was trying to buy them.

Chris Sunseri

The big flag on the back screams 'terrorist target'. The classic AA is gone and the silver finish is done. Another boring livery to go along with Delta and JAL...

They could have done something so much better to build on the classic livery which was truly unique by today's standards. Totally purging the look because of the present bad climate in the company is akin to a full relandscaping of one's yard because of internal marital problems in the house.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2