Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

Best airliner virtual cockpit out right now?

At any rate, we presently working on a graphics update for the Leo Maddog.

Hey Dave,

Where can I find more info on this update? I thought Leonardo Maddog stopped all new development.

Thanks

As for the OP:

PMDG 737NGX

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Wow if there was a graphics update for the maddog that would be awesome.

I don't finds it's vc too bad. At least it 3d, that's what does it for me.

PMDG 737 NGX. Plenty of good aircraft out there but this plane truly makes you feel like you're in the real thing. Can't wait for their 777, 747 update and the next NGX service pack!

Ah.... much obliged John!

is it super hard to link 2 computers like this? will only certain fsx aircraft run on it etc?

Sorry for these barrage of questions... is there a site for the first timers so to speak!

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug 

Graphics wise, Airbus A320 Extended by Aerosoft.

PMDG 737 NGX (best by far) & Aerosoft's Airbus X Extended (great VC graphics - yet the automated flight is still on probation, but their devs are working hard to fix it and are doing good progress)

DC-9. As much because I prefer steam as anything else.

But what about FSL Concorde X? Any SST guys here..?

23.png

I would very much love to have an update for leonardo mad dog

We use the VC Light Fix, added Alpha Textures to the flight deck (significantly decreasing the initial and view change load times), and we're working on a graphics update for the CDU and Circuit Breaker Panel. That will likely be the extent of our modifications.

Anyone who did a complete graphics update would most certainly be able to sell it.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I second the MD-11, but probably only because I don't have the NGX.

We use the VC Light Fix, added Alpha Textures to the flight deck (significantly decreasing the initial and view change load times), and we're working on a graphics update for the CDU and Circuit Breaker Panel. That will likely be the extent of our modifications.

Anyone who did a complete graphics update would most certainly be able to sell it.

Hi Dave,

Are these updates available to the general sim public? It sounds like a team is behind these changes. Is this a commercial project? I am interested in getting the updates as well, they are available.

Thanks

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

PMDG NGX followed by PMDG BAE JS41

P.S. When the PMDG team read this thread through, I hope they all feel suitably and justifiably proud!

I'm going to say NGX, J-41, and MD-11 in that order. However, since the Concorde has been mentioned above, I will give that an honorable mention simply because while it maybe isn't the worlds most high fidelity cockpit, it is definitely one of the coolest cockpits, especially when you raise and lower the nose. If only the Engineer's panel was fully clickable.