Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abasa12

The Most Anticipated Release

Most Anticipated 2013 Release  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Aircraft

• Majestic Q400
    • PMDG 777
    • PMDG 747 V2
    • PMDG Cloudmaster
    • Aerosoft Robin
    • Milviz B350
    • Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended
    • ORBX Vans
    • ORBX Victa Airtourer
    • Aerosoft An 2
    • Carenado TBM 860
    • Other Aircraft
    • FSL A320
  2. 2. Scenery

• FTX Global
    • ORBX Queenstown
    • FSDreamTeam JFK Rebooted
    • OryxSim Toronto
    • LHSim Budapest
    • Other ORBX Scenery
    • Drzewiecki NYC
    • Other Scenery

Take a second to fill out the poll, and we can see what simmers really are looking forward to!

If you have any others to add, reply below.

I didn't even know FSDT was going to do another JFK! :shok: I can't wait!!!

RealAir C172?

A2A C172?

A2A Cherokee?

I'm stoked to see wha Fly Tampa has planned for the Toronto area.....(that lillte dot on their map is an enigma for sure)

777 all the way. But I am also looking forward to the FSL Airbus, 747 V2, the Cloudmaster and either the A2A 172 or the Realair one. So many good releases due this year.

RealAir C172?

A2A C172?

A2A Cherokee?

+1 Can't have a proper poll with the most anticipated GA Aircraft missing IMHO.

The aircraft that I would like is for A2A to make a new FSX C-130 complete with Accusim. I have the Captain Sim C-130's, but it is full of bugs and the older VC desperately needs better textures. I love the Herk, but I am tired of the CTD's from the CS version.

Bill

It was a tough choice between Majestic Q and the Fsl Airbus. I had to go with Majestic simply because we already have a bunch of the well done turbofan tubes, but with the exception of the Jetstream there are no commuter turboprops available.

I chose the PMDG 777 for aircraft, and other ORBX sceneries, as I'm curious as to what their next AU airport will be.

If only I could pick two aircraft...I'm really looking forward to the 777 and 747v2, but the Twin Otter Extended and the An-2 are of interest to me and definitely will be bought

Well I chose PMDG 777 but really I wait for also Majestic Dash 8 and FSLabs A320 about as much.

Also from GA side I'm waiting for A2A C172, A2A will probably sure be interesting too, don't see too many high quality Russian airplanes around other than Project Tupolev TU-154 which I haven't really had time or motivation to study properly, my studies with it didn't seem to go anywhere after engine start phase.

Majestic Q400 by a mile.

PMDG DC-6 is a classic PMDG release, last Feb...a year ago they said(forgive me I'm not going to find the post, something like...)

"This will be with you very soon" Love PMDG idea of "very Soon" I love there work as much as anyone but dear me they love string people alone.

It still makes me smile if you look at the web site and see the video that's still there with the words NGX coming Mid 2010......it came out Aug 2011

http://www.precision...oduct/748.html

They also said that with there new module NGX that the T7 would only take 6 months. Don't get me wrong I want it right and PMDG do due it right but I just wish they would think before posting rubish hints to when we can see there work and then they say no more release dates from us...good and from now on no more silly hit's also please PMDG.

Robert Randazzo explained in his interview (which can be found elsewhere on this forum) that they originally wanted to release the DC6 between the 737NGX and the 777, but that scheduling certain staff members for particular jobs forced them to move the 777 ahead of it.

Majestic Q400 by a mile.

PMDG DC-6 is a classic PMDG release, last Feb...a year ago they said(forgive me I'm not going to find the post, something like...)

"This will be with you very soon" Love PMDG idea of "very Soon" I love there work as much as anyone but dear me they love string people alone.

It still makes me smile if you look at the web site and see the video that's still there with the words NGX coming Mid 2010......it came out Aug 2011

http://www.precision...oduct/748.html

They also said that with there new module NGX that the T7 would only take 6 months. Don't get me wrong I want it right and PMDG do due it right but I just wish they would think before posting rubish hints to when we can see there work and then they say no more release dates from us...good and from now on no more silly hit's also please PMDG.

Sure, it's a bummer that we can't get everything NOW, but I'd rather have devs keep me up to speed than be in complete silence until the day their product hit the shelves. I love Aerosoft (to name one) for showing us the progress of their addons in development. Sure, I wanted the Twin Otter on my computer half a year ago, but still, I'm getting more and more excited (and frustrated) for each new screenshot. They've got me hooked and my credit card lies ready for it the day it is released!

Is there speculation of the FSL A320 coming out this year?? If so that would just be amazing :wub: Also looking forward to all of the PMDG birds and FTX global. Hell, I may even pick up some good ga this year.

My vote goes to PFPX. There is no release date, but my guess is that it's 2 and a half months away :) (Just a future customer, no connection to PFPX. Only a pure guess).

Sure, it's a bummer that we can't get everything NOW, but I'd rather have devs keep me up to speed than be in complete silence until the day their product hit the shelves. I love Aerosoft (to name one) for showing us the progress of their addons in development. Sure, I wanted the Twin Otter on my computer half a year ago, but still, I'm getting more and more excited (and frustrated) for each new screenshot. They've got me hooked and my credit card lies ready for it the day it is released!

I don't mind waiting myself and like you love progress shots/reports. The Twin Otter looks great.

I just don't like a hint that I can have something very soon and a year later its no where to be seen.