Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

FSX Fiber Accelerator?

Got to agree with the consensus here can you make Fibre leave the frames alone at FSX setting. I set 35 in FSX and 28 in fibre I fly tubes all the time with ASN and large payware airport with AI , I get about 30 frames drops to 28 now and again when using FSX.

Start FIbre and the frames drop to low twenties? And the stuttering on the ground then makes it all horrible.

Like other Fibre off the system until perhaps another update.

Thanks

I wanted to to try the latest demo!

The installer says:You need XP/win7/win8 installed!!

Am I the only one using still Vista 64???

Is it not working with Vista 64 bit??

Scott

Just click check for updates in the config panel of fa, it most likely update it for you automatically hopefully

I forgot about that option. Thanks.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I suppose the FSX Fiber Accelerator manipulates the value of RejectThreshold in real time (third bar from the top) setting it above zero when it deems the circumstances allow. I have a quite powerful GPU (GTX 780) so for me setting it over zero only wastes CPU cycles as the GPU can always keep up with the CPU and there are no graphic artefacts whatsoever. I would rather these CPU cycles go either to improving frame rates or to improving graphics. Would it be possible to force BufferPools to stay always at 0 throughout the whole time?

Got it, thanks to FSPS.

May I re-download the app or is sufficient to insert the serial into demo version installed?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Smooth while in the air..... I agree though I have to test it with a few more flights.  However, while on the ground and taxing turning left or right, I have a lot of stutters which I did not have when I use to have the FS FPS set to Unlimited and governed by the external frame rate limiter via NI.

No matter what combination I use (FS FPS as low as 30 and FA as low as 20), I cannot get rid of the stutters on the ground.  Did anyone with the same issue manage to do something to smoothen things out while on the ground?

Any assistance is appreciated.

Regards

Teddy

PMDG_737ngx_proud_own1_378x68.jpg ftx_supporter_avsim.gif

Anyone have FSX freeze while using Fiber Acc.? 2 times now it happen while using Razor game booster, ASE and Fiber Acc. Flying Aerosoft's Airbus X Extended. About 15 min into the flight FSX froze. FSX and Fiber were "not responding" Going to try without Game Booster.

Anyone have FSX freeze while using Fiber Acc.? 2 times now it happen while using Razor game booster, ASE and Fiber Acc. Flying Aerosoft's Airbus X Extended. About 15 min into the flight FSX froze. FSX and Fiber were "not responding" Going to try without Game Booster.

I think it was your mistake coincidence.

I also had a CDM at the beginning but it was not the fault of the FA.

Try again.

Eduardo Lee

(MROC)

always 2  sides to a story, never mind was responding to the post above mine  but  the 2  posts have been removed

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Seems like an appropriate point to create a new thread as I have a question to ask.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Dear friends interested in Fiber Accelerator,

V.1.2 just rolled out. See changes below:

Version 1.2 :

• Logic change by adding 3 separate adjustable presets. Lower target, Middle Target, FA Deactivated. User now able to select via keyboard or joystick press, the required preset.

• Auto-exit logic corrected

• Messages inside FSX implemented (to show selectable preset)

• Various GUI improvements / corrections

• Fiber will now revert fsx.cfg to its default value (of selected FSX Target Frame – that is the only possible change) even if user force-closed FSX before Fiber. To make sure there won't be any error in the process and for extra safety of your setup file Fiber will create an fsx.cfg backup file upon startup at the usual folder.

• Auto updater will now notify user if a new update is available.

• Various base-code improvements.

Product description & Purchase : HERE

The ability to change - without need to swap to desktop - between the 3 presets will allow you to get the best out of the application.

We also implemented an FSUIPC offset (for those having a registered FSUIPC) so you would change between presets with the press of a joystick button or another cockpit switch.

The offset used is Offset Byte Setbits ,Offset: x78E3 parameter: x64 check manual for more details.

As always with FSPS product evolution will continue. Keep the feedback coming.

Thank you for the trust enjoy the new version!

FULL COMMERCIAL VERSION: DIRECT LINK or via the update button inside the app

DEMO VERSION 1.2 : DIRECT LINK (Users that had lost the ability to use it due to counter reached, can now re-try the demo with the new features)

As already said , you talk ... we listen. Despite some solo attacks, we have the ultimate respect on Avsim community, since the level of its users is well above average.

Implementing everything you propose however, sometimes is either difficult or even impossible but we try our best. Keep the feedback coming. We read it!

Regards, Babis D. (BD)
Flight Simulator Platform Solutions
Senior Developer
visit us: Homepage / Our unofficial blog
2vhslld.jpg

As already said , you talk ... we listen. Despite some solo attacks, we have the ultimate respect on Avsim community, since the level of its users is well above average.
Implementing everything you propose however, sometimes is either difficult or even impossible but we try our best. Keep the feedback coming. We read it!

Awesome, really good update, I am a very happy customer so far.