Sign in to follow this  
smakar

64-bit Conversion

I wanted it to work so bad!!! So I bought it, installed it (no manual or instructions btw, but pretty straight forward) and ran it. Started up at KLAX and tried to fly to KONT in a PMDG 737 with most of the sliders maxed and a LOD of 6.5. Made it to TOC @ 5000 ft and then crashed at around 3.6gb of VAS.

I can see you have set your FPS limit to UNLIMITED. This will give an OOM anyway regardless of using any software.

Please can you limit it to 30FPS and post the result.

I don't want to speculate but remember this program could be doing countless of other things in the background.

It does seem all pretty suspect for one dev team, checkout the list of members:

y8oHLrV.png

I can see you have set your FPS limit to UNLIMITED. This will give an OOM anyway regardless of using any software.

Please can you limit it to 30FPS and post the result.

Where did you hear that from?

Regardless, I tried to cap it at 30fps and no luck

I can see you have set your FPS limit to UNLIMITED. This will give an OOM anyway regardless of using any software

Sorry, but that is rubbish. I fly unlimited, and no OOM.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Majestic have posted on Facebook the site is a scam.

"ATTENTION CAPTAINS!!!!

There seems to be a new tool being advertized by a company by the name of Flightreal Simulations - BE AWARE that this is a SCAM. the program unfortunately was checked by one of our Beta Testers, while attempting to purchase some scenery "SBIL" from their website - but instead was given this utility which is a TOTAL FLUKE!!!!

http://flightreal.com/

Flightreal Simulations - Home"

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hi everyone,

I follow your discussions with interest because I saw this program and want to know if it works.

But, if your see the team developer page one thing particularly caught my attention. You can see the name of the lead developer which si "Jack Hughesman". Reverting the first name and the "Hugh" it is "Hugh Jackman" which is a little bit confusing. You can find a team developer called "Giancarlo Ramirez" too... I can change m'y monde to think it is not a scam...

I am a C# developer, when i saw this '32-bit to 64-bit converter' i just laughed and moved on.

If only people knew what is behind x86 vs x64... It's just impossible to convert without source code and would break EVERY addon you have that has code in it.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I am a C# developer, when i saw this '32-bit to 64-bit converter' i just laughed and moved on.

If only people knew what is behind x86 vs x64... It's just impossible to convert without source code and would break EVERY addon you have that has code in it.

I don't believe it is a total conversion which as we know is impossible without source code, this is rather a type of virtualization software (maybe). Scam or not or whether it even works I don't know but I can only imagine like any magic tool, the pitfalls will no doubt be greater than the gains.

Many people should be aware that 64-bit first and foremost does not equal performance gains, it means you avoid OOM errors and that is it. To me FSX was designed to be run in a 32-bit environment for a reason, the 32-bit limit is a performance limiter allowing us to tweak to the maximum within those confines. 64-bit would simply allow users to roam free outside of those confines and ultimately have unstable, poorer running sims.

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Wow this thread :lol:

Can anyone test this route:

(RJOO->XMC->(Y33->SHOOT)->(Y71->XAC)->(Y233->PQE)->RJAA)

With the PMDG 777.

You don't even need addon scenery. You will OOM on finals into RJAA.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

It is kind of shocking to me to see how badly people in this thread want to believe in this kind of BS. That company is selling freeware which they stole from somebody else. Isn't this enough to realize that this is a SCAM? Apart from all programmers stating that it is simply impossible to do what the program claims...

Come on guys. I know how desperate people are to get a solution for all those problems of FSX. But don't spend your money on such crap. There are so many honest developers out there who really deserve your money because they produce excellent add-ons...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

why would it contain a 2nd fsx.cfg with these dumbed down entries..... what a scam this is 

[GRAPHICS]
TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=512
NUM_LIGHTS=8
AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=0
AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1
COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=0
LANDING_LIGHTS=1
AC_SELF_SHADOW=0
EFFECTS_QUALITY=0
GROUND_SHADOWS=0
[sCENERY]
LENSFLARE=0
DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1
IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=3
[DISPLAY]
BLOOM_EFFECTS=0
SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=0
TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40
UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=0
[PANELS]
QUICKTIPS=1
PANEL_OPACITY=100
[TERRAIN]
LOD_RADIUS=2.500000
MESH_COMPLEXITY=60
MESH_RESOLUTION=18
TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=23
AUTOGEN_DENSITY=3
DETAIL_TEXTURE=1
WATER_EFFECTS=3
[WEATHER]
CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=3
DETAILED_CLOUDS=0
CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=5
THERMAL_VISUALS=0
DownloadWindsAloft=0
DisableTurbulence=0
[TrafficManager]
AirlineDensity=0
GADensity=0
FreewayDensity=0
ShipsAndFerriesDensity=5
LeisureBoatsDensity=15
IFROnly=0
AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=0

Come on people, wake up! A 64-bit conversion without the source code? Forget it, This is pure scam.

First time I hear something like that. And I keep flying with unlimited FPS as it makes my performance at heavy airports better (around 5-10 frames more which does matter). Could you provide any source you have based this statement on? I am always open to change my mind or get educated, especially about FSX which is such a hard beast to tame.

This is pure scam.

I too have no doubts about it.

But maybe let us leave this topic for those who believe this is a genuine software, buy it and want to share their real experience.

That is the only way we can actually collect FACTS about it being what most of us belive it is. :wink:

Please spend your money for something useful.

There are people in Africa which needs meds but cannot afford it.

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

I think these scammers got the idea from FSPS Fiber Accelerator. ( FSPS is legit, and does what it says)  Lets just dumb down the fsx cfg, and those poor buggers will think they are running in 64bit.

I can be certain, the names on the "About Us" are out of a phone book somewhere in Albania.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.