Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

I'm stunned by this commercial

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

WOOOW! Thanks for posting, that is absolutely incredible. I've never seen anything like that before, don't know how they've done it but it's amazing. Trust Honda to come up with something innovative.

I pressed and held the "R" key many times, and never saw one bit of difference... :blink:

I pressed and held the "R" key many times, and never saw one bit of difference... :blink:

Make sure the video is on the browser's focus, try pausing it and resuming it once.

Me too, other than the same scene of the ice-cream van, etc, etc despite repeatedly pressing 'R'.

Nice video! Honda has a history of posting extraordinary videos. You have to hit the R at the beginning to get the jist of the video.

Best regards,

Too bad they didn't have this at the end of "The Sopranos" where we could choose an alternative ending.

Awesome advert, very unique idea. 

So the jest of the thing is... Criminals are good fathers?? And you don't have to park correctly because you think you own the parking lot?

Ok. :lol:

Criminals are good fathers??

The father is a cop (undercover) :ph34r:

Nice video! Honda has a history of posting extraordinary videos. You have to hit the R at the beginning to get the jist of the video.

Best regards,

Why only at the beginning? The point is to keep pressing R through the whole video, it's awesome! Unique, innovative and genius. Certainly one of the best commercials I saw in my life, without exeggeration.

Make sure the video is on the browser's focus, try pausing it and resuming it once.

The problem is Firefox, which I use only for AVSIM. The video played just fine in both IE11 and Chrome.

Very impressive video - well worth watching more than once.

And you can't say that about many advertisments!!   B)

The problem is Firefox, which I use only for AVSIM. The video played just fine in both IE11 and Chrome.

I had to enable NVidia 3D vision plug-in for Firefox on Youtube, which was blocked by default (check tools - addons - plugins).

scott s.

Very impressive video - well worth watching more than once.

Very True,  it took me 2 times to cope it :lol:    Brilliant commercial. 

I had to enable NVidia 3D vision plug-in for Firefox on Youtube, which was blocked by default (check tools - addons - plugins).

scott s.

Thanks Scott, that did the trick. My Firefox has a slightly different process however.

1. Open Menu
  2. Add-Ons
  3. NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers: Always Activate
  4. NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers: Always Activate

The father is a cop (undercover) :ph34r:

These days, not much difference... but thanks for the correction!

Duh Me!