Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

FlyTampa-Copenhagen Released

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That's awesome!!! I have been waiting so long for someone to do a EKCH, one of my favorite airports in the world

Guys amazing work looks awesome.

This is simply amazing and performance is great. Just like standing in the airport.

If you need a REAL airport get this master piece.

Jesper

Wow, I have no words to describe how happy I am! :Party:

Not only is a top notch Kastrup released, but it's FlyTampa!

I know where I am flying tonight (and on many days to come).

Sometimes I wish I flew jets.  Love their stuff.  How big of an area does it cover?

Not sure of the modeler, I don't think George or Martin created this airport. If it's the guy who made Schiphol and was fired by Aerosoft, it's a complete skip!!!

Darryl 

This beautiful is stunning but not for the faint of heart thats for sure - it is killer on fps and lots of re-draw and shimmering issues ai traffic on or not - turned most stuff down but still the hardest on a pc airport I have ever seen - must be all of the autogen around the airport to bad it is a stunner 

Darryl, it's most likely not him. Looks to be a developer from FSDG. I have their Thessaloniki and it's great, very friendly on performance. Curious to hear more about how CPH performs in FSX.

Darryl, it's most likely not him. Looks to be a developer from FSDG. I have their Thessaloniki and it's great, very friendly on performance. Curious to hear more about how CPH performs in FSX.

+1 DX9 and DX10

Almost done downloading and ready to test with 2048 textures.

Update:

FPS are very good. Some shimmering 3d lights and flashing tarmac lighting. I also see some flickering building. In fairness to FlyTampa, this was a cooperative effort with FSDG. I'm sure that FlyTampa will improve this airport with customer's feedback.

uBiR.jpg

xLG3l.jpg

USCo.jpg

Jose

With Vidan Sonderborg, Bornholm and Aarhus this opens up for some fantastic Danish domestic ATR flights! :D Stunning! 

P.s now we only need good ATR

Better than the EKCH on Simmarket? I have v3 and it includes a lot of objects in the surrounding area. I too am waiting for CYYZ.

No FPS loss here either (FSX) with everything checked except 2048x textures.

Very well done and I think it deserves the FlyTampa tag, whether or not it was developed in house.

Just arrived on my first flight into this new airport and it is great!  Performance is excellent, even on my "old" system.  Though, I did not enable all options in the scenery config, nor did I use 2048 textures(though this impacts VAS more than frames).  I had the Scansim one prior to this and this is definitely better!  Tons of buildings in the Copenhagen area too.  Happy to have bought it, no doubt!

No FPS loss here either (FSX) with everything checked except 2048x textures.

Very well done and I think it deserves the FlyTampa tag, whether or not it was developed in house.

IMHO it's not worth the FlyTampa brand. Sorry!

What is the difference between people who say it's poor on fps it's easy on fps?

To do a proper test you need to run unlimited fps with default then reactivate the addon scenery.

If you're locking at 30 you won't know if you lose fps because you probably have a monster system.

"SAS Tehchical Services" on the hangar sign.... ouch. Other than that I think it is great

"SAS Tehchical Services" on the hangar sign.... ouch. Other than that I think it is great

Emil is already fixing some issues. Amazing!

Please post on FlyTampa forum.

IMHO it's not worth the FlyTampa brand. Sorry!

Not right now. But once all issues are fixed, it will be.