Sign in to follow this  
JoshuaC

Must See! REX Soft Clouds

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

Its an extra addon? Why not including it to current REX4 or REX Direct even for money as an update?

As a frequent flyer I can say this looks quite realistic.

Errrrr.. its cheaper to fly than to drive, but if thats what your seeing out your window then thats great

ZORAN

This is the strangest topic I've seen lately. So many different questions, no answers. And it will start to echo pretty soon.  :lol:

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Looks nice but not quite sure what the difference to normal (e.g. REX4 TD) clouds are - is it that they get progressively more blurry as you get closer, thus giving a soft edge feel?

No one bough it?im waiting someone that confirm me is good to buy it

For $10,95 I'd like to take my chances, but following the link to the sales page, I can put it in a shopping cart, but when I get to the buyers info page, I already have to fill out false information, because there's no choice for countries other then US, you need to enter a state and a matching zip code... Well, looked up a false zip code, so I got past that part, but on the payment page you cant choose the payment method and there's no button to complete the process...

Cheers!

Maarten

This is the strangest topic I've seen lately. So many different questions, no answers. And it will start to echo pretty soon.  :lol:

According to answer above from YouTube company release a new addon without any information and promotion action...

photo.jpg

Yes, it's real. We are taking time off with our families for Christmas , no time for mass marketing efforts currently.

If this gentelman is really employee of REX this still sound just odd :D Maybe they try to check the power of "whisper marketing" :] Maybe they want to sell a few copies of this addon before statement like: "this addon is just simplified REX 4 and current owners will not find any difference". Who knows - we must wait a couple of days.

And other thing - its quite subjective to decide which clouds are more realistic or just look nicer then other, when we try to rank best programs/companies on the market :/

Errrrr.. its cheaper to fly than to drive

?

Ehhh - most probably scam.

Link to this program is store.rexdownload.com. But when you enter to your browser just rexdownload.com you will be redirected to original REX page: realenvironmentxtreme.com. Yes, there is BUY link, but this link moves you only to page with links to well known web stores like FligjtSIm Store or SimMarket. Not to store own by REX...

P.S.

Unless REX open such store at Boxing Day :D If I'm wrong let some of REX representatives improve my mistake :)

Edited the title to warn people. I suggest people wait till after xmas for proper verification.

If this is a scam, its one of the most legit looking ones so far...

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

Hi folks, 

This is in fact a new product release by our company.

Currently there is a problem with the country field during sign-up and checkout on the store. The people responsible for fixing this is no doubt spending time with their families on Christmas day. Hopefully this will be rectified ASAP!

Happy Holidays to you all!

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com