Sign in to follow this  
JaneRachel

A2A Simulations Lockheed Constellation Exclusive First Look At Flight Angels!

Guys,

Just had to share this with you, at the Flight Angels mega event at the weekend, A2A and the Flight Angels team are proud - actually very proud, to share with you all the first glimpse of their new Connie! If you want to see it before anyone else in the world come to Flight Angels, watch and donate at the live stream event of the decade.

This is the first time the Connie will be shown ANYWHERE in the world, being unveiled completely for the first time at the event!! - yes before the A2A forums too!

You really are seeing it here first. Apart from the development team (and myself - sorry I had a sneak preview of how she looks and it is FANTASTIC as you might expect) no-one in the whole world will see it before you guys can at Flight Angels

Thank you so much to Scott, Lewis and the A2A team! watch this thread for the time of the big event!

How do you get involved with Flight Angels, the biggest charity fundraiser ever in aviation and simulation? Its easy, we are streaming live at www.flight-angels.com from 7PM Eastern (Midnight UK) on Friday for 24 hours, with over 50 companies involved, scores of streamers including big hitters like Froogle (our chief host :-) ) Novawing24, Bel Geode, Catstrator and others! You can also meet and talk live to America's most decorated fighter pilot who flew the interception flights on 9/11 and also chat with world war 2 Tuskegee airmen veterans about flying the Mustang. All you need to do is visit the page and the video will be live!

Let me say that again, yes, the world's first glimpse of the amazing A2A simulations Lockheed Constellation!

see you there at www.flight-angels.com

Jane

• Upvote 1

- Jane Whittaker

This is the first time the Connie will be shown ANYWHERE in the world, being unveiled completely for the first time at the event!! - yes before the A2A forums too!

You really are seeing it here first. Apart from the development team (and myself - sorry I had a sneak preview of how she looks and it is FANTASTIC as you might expect) no-one in the whole world will see it before you guys can at Flight Angels

I'm not sure, whether you know it Jane, but if I am not mistaken the A2A Connie was already revealed to the public by Scott (yes with photos) at the Flightsimcon 2016 in June at the New England Air Museum

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

She may mean that it will be the first time that anyone will have seen it flying in the sim.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The reveal at Flightsimcon was an announcement of the project - pretty dramatic in itself, since nobody saw it coming, but other than that, all we saw were a couple of screen images.  And they didn't get posted afterward, since A2A said they weren't complete enough.  This sounds like something much more developed - can't speculate on where the project stands, but A2A typically doesn't demo anything 'til very close to release - sometimes weeks, and in a couple of recent cases, just days.  Should be interesting.  

Jane, hope you'll share timing once it's set.  Sounds like a terrific event all around.

1th.. The most beautiful airplane ever build.

2th.. The most beautiful airplane ever build.

3th.. cockpit textures look like Justfligth stuff.. make them older!

4th.. Amazing rendition of the outside

5th.. For FS9 we have in a bit less fidelity the same

6th.. Did I say the most beautifull.......

• Upvote 1

VERY Impressive! :cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Amazing aircraft, my only issue is that as much as I want it I also know that I will not fly it very much and it will be collecting dust in a few months (or sooner).  So kind of hard to make the investment.  

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Amazing aircraft, my only issue is that as much as I want it I also know that I will not fly it very much and it will be collecting dust in a few months (or sooner). So kind of hard to make the investment.

Ditto

That and I'm spending time in XP11.... hard to use P3D . Need a glass bizjet and I'll be back.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

On my end it's different - i wait only for this bird, presently that one is first and the only one on my list.

Definitely she will not collect dust in my hangar. 

Artur