Ted Striker

Possible Fake News - P3Dv4 release within next 10 days

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

LOL, I saw that. He's booked a trip to Orlando.:wink:

I respect a person who is willing to acknowledge that a particular piece of news may be fake.  Time will tell. 

Relieved to see you are all taking this humorously as it was meant to be.:laugh: I went to the FSUIPC support forum to copy the web page link for another person and noticed that Pete had just left on vacation hours ago. I couldn't resist.

Ted

Ha well the reputation does precede him. How many releases coincided with him being on vacation? It's beyond coincidental now perhaps. 

Although there's been no beta previews from Rob. 

Still a crap shoot 

Geez, just when I thought my pre-order of P3D v4 64-bit was finally going to pay off. :angry:

Orbx Innsbruck, VoxATC v7, Chris Bells new night scenery, all apparently 'delayed' due to minor issues...

Conspiracy theory alert! Are devs holding off release until a new version, knowing its imminent? :p

*Puts silver foil hat back on*

• Upvote 3

It must be due to release..I just had to spend urgently the money I had set aside for it.

I don't know but it feels like there is a big cloud of silence in the flightsim community these weeks, i don't know how to describe it but something is very weird.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kevinfirth said:

Orbx Innsbruck, VoxATC v7, Chris Bells new night scenery, all apparently 'delayed' due to minor issues...

Conspiracy theory alert! Are devs holding off release until a new version, knowing its imminent? :p

*Puts silver foil hat back on*

Love that :biggrin:

It must be some kind of weird English humor.