mikealpha

The Maddog is coming to P3D!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can you provide a little more information please?

The link only shows two screenshots. I am unable to guess what plane it is. I don't know who the developer is. And I can't find those two basic pieces of information on the facebook page you linked.

Flythemaddog.com one of the best add-ons in the history of Flightsim, they did things that we never saw in flight sim until lately with majestic and FSlabs.  This is indeed great news. 

• Upvote 3

This is indeed great news! Does it say anything whether this is a new purchase or an upgrade to existing customers?

Most likely a brand new purchase as the old code is most likely completely revamped.  Then you have to take into consideration how old the old version really is. About 8 years minimum. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ahsmatt7 said:

Why bother posting the EXACT same 'll k thst the OP posted? Just curious...

Because I posted it in another sub-forum, admin moved it here. Wasn't intended. Relax.

2 hours ago, MauB said:

Wow! This is indeed great news! This new version VC looks sweet!

It really does look awesome.  It will be wonderful to have the Leonardo Maddog again, and now in P3Dv4.  How good can it get?

19 hours ago, warriorpilot said:

Most likely a brand new purchase as the old code is most likely completely revamped.  Then you have to take into consideration how old the old version really is. About 8 years minimum. 

You're right of course! I would wouid be more than happy to re-purchase it.

I still have their Training Video DVD "LEARN THE MADDOG: Maddog 2006 Training Package".

I love Maddogs. Actually, Leonardo Maddog is the one that brought me in the McDonnell Douglas world. I am literraly drooling on my keyboard for this one.

I still worry about this company's support structure.  Their own forums have been quite for so long that I am still in doubt.  This is a really cool aircraft in real life and I have been wanting to have this in a sim.  But I need robust support structure for P3Dv4 support

Pictures looks awesome, no doubt