Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[27JAN18] First Preview of the PMDG 747-8. Exciting Times Ahead!

8 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

(massive… YUGE, even!) project that we haven’t announced yet

I won't say anything, but keeping my fingers crossed...

And...Holy Krap! So it's really not just a run-of-the-mill- expansion. I was wondering what was keeping it. It looks Fantastic!!!

Amazing pics and news, Robert. 

I wonder how many of these new features will be Prepar3D V4 exclusive? (Apart from RainMaker...)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

One of the best posts and information ever probably in the history of flight simulation..........5 or 6 years back a lot of features were impossible while today -and thanks to PMDG- are pretty much possible and coming near.....As usual, can't wait :) Thanks Robert 

• Upvote 2

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Might be a bit offtopic but I really hope that the cockpit geometry is fixed with the NG3

• Upvote 3

Any clue in the word 'YUGE'?

2 minutes ago, VS0 said:

Any clue in the word 'YUGE'?

Can't wait to find out. Something old? Something new? Something completely different?

Hoping the unveiling will be pretty soon. 

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

I might have missed some information in the near past but what is the NG3? At first I thought it was version 3 for the NGX but somewhere from the aforementioned information I have the feeling that it is not the NGX but ?????????

Appreciate someone telling me.

Regards

Dirk

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

9 minutes ago, karmelk said:

I might have missed some information in the near past but what is the NG3? At first I thought it was version 3 for the NGX but somewhere from the aforementioned information I have the feeling that it is not the NGX but ?????????

Appreciate someone telling me.

Regards

Dirk

I actually think (and hope) @serviceceiling is on to something with his post here.
But how it's all connected together, I don't know...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

This is amazing to see. And I love the integration of the egg and map function.

21 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I decided to check that out, and I found something rather interesting. Apparently, "Yuge" is a New York modification of the word "huge", which lead me to this.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_787

If i recall correctly, Kyle (@scandinavian13) mentioned that his unedited signature banner contained the image of that project's wings. But Captain Randazzo told him that it gave too much information away so he was forced to flatten it to a black background.

The 787 has an iconic look to it's wings so.....

(Conspiracy Theorists here we go :biggrin:)

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

I'm actually curious how the airport position map works. Does it read out the AFCAD files being used? If so, is it done automatically or do we have to do something like in the QW 787?

Martin von Dombrowski

I have every PMDG plane ever made for fs9/fsx

I upgraded to P3Dv4 and only could afford the 777 last year.

I had been thinking about buying the 737 NGX last month, but read about a rumor of an updated NGX package. I am glad I did not buy the current NGX.

I'll buy the 747 instead and then the 748 expansion once it releases and enjoy that and the 777 until the NGX3 comes out! Exciting times for P3D again this year. Call me crazy but I am most happy about precipitation on the windshields! - David Lee

• Upvote 1