Sign in to follow this  
N_matus

Released! LatinVFR Santiago de Chile SCELv2 for P3dv4

I am IMPRESSED! They kept it under secret!

I work at this airport, I am a local who for years has needed un update! Includes the new terminal in construction!

Thanks for the excellent job LatinVFR!

https://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr-santiago-scelv2-p3dv4.phtml?fbclid=IwAR1UWjxGUB37v6vtkoUdbDZxMbuXm6lO9hSHmoMzahCNBpsdE8hYio527LQ

http://www.latinvfr.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26

Saludos!

• Like 4

Nicolas Matus Sepulveda

My Specs: Windows 10 Pro 64x // Intel Core i7 4770K // 32GB @ 2400 Mhz Corsair Vengeance // Asus Maximus VI Extreme // NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080TI // 500GB SSD and 2 TB HDD // Prepar3D v5 // FlightSimLabs A320-X, CaptainSim 767 and PMDG 737NGX - 747 QOTSII  // My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/vader7472 - My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/vader7472

This looks very good judging by the pictures. With sales coming up this will be tough not to buy. 

Johnny Crockett
7700K @5ghz | Asus GTX 1070 | G.Skill 16GB 3600 | P3D V4

Excellent.   Thanks for the heads up.  Yet another ideal destination for my 777F.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Major hub that needed an update.   Great job as usual LatinVFR!

• Like 1

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I concur!

Textures & performance are really good and love the night lighting. I wish all my airports had the runway lights effects at LatinVFRs SCEL.

Can't wait for MDSD.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Hi Folks,

And Ricardo has the "Big Easy" in the works as well - just wish it was KNEW instead of KMSY - always enjoyed his products though...

KEYW is probably my most frequent stop in FS - just read something on his forum about an update to fix the shadows on the ground poly in v4 - is it out yet ???

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks for the heads up... I love flying into SCEL in either an AAL B77W or GTI B748F.

If LatinVFR does MSY I'll buy it as soon as it is released.  Good news.

Dan Downs KCRP

Just got it, it's terrific. It blends in nicely with ORBX South America LC.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Bought this evening along with Taxi2Gate's % off Munich and Seattle-Tacoma from simMarket

Always like to see development to my friends down south (I live in San Diego, CA).   Seems I can fly more North--to-South rather than always West-to-East these days... nice 😀

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

One of the reviews on Simmarket says there are missing textures (not visibly missing apparently) that are causing CTDs. Pretty serious oversight if true — anyone here having that issue?

James

1 hour ago, honanhal said:

One of the reviews on Simmarket says there are missing textures (not visibly missing apparently) that are causing CTDs. Pretty serious oversight if true — anyone here having that issue?

James

Negative! How can there be missing textures that are not visibly apparent? Even if there was an issue, you can bet that Ricardo would be on top of the issue and look for an immediate fix. This is not the type of dev that leaves his customers hanging. No pun intended.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Very pleased about this.  It'll also be my first time flying to South America on a VATSIM long-haul, so cannot wait to get this party started.