Sign in to follow this  
Greazer

It's Starting!

As someone who was not invited, all I can ask from you lucky folks is that if you see a bug, give Asobo feedback. If there are some features you'd like, give them feedback.

You guys are at the ground level of a modern sim that (I hope) will be enjoyed by millions. Please help them get it right for all of us! Give feedback!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I wish MS?Asobo will include a list of known issues for testers.

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

I Wonder if Phil Spencer will be testing it on his Project Scarlett he got this week!!!

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

28 minutes ago, penta_a said:

Ermmm. The testers are to advise MS & ASOBO regarding issues, NOT the other way around.. That's what being a tester is all about! 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

If Asobo/MS issue a list with known issues, testers don't need to flood the forum with reports about those and they can focus on detecting/reporting new bugs/issues.

Edited by FDEdev
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, n4gix said:

The reality is that the latest email is yet another promise that participants will receive download instructions over the next week (or so), dribbling out a few folks at a time.

this!
If there's one thing that annoys me is this flow of emails telling you there will be soon another email that will contain information of when the next email will come...
rant over 😁

Edited by peroni

9 hours ago, Greazer said:

Just received a message. I am *not* joking.

Of course, all of you have a AZERTY keyboard ? Just sayin’...

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

1 hour ago, Wobbie said:

Ermmm. The testers are to advise MS & ASOBO regarding issues, NOT the other way around.. That's what being a tester is all about! 

to avoid duplicate reporting, (not to report a known issue).

• Upvote 2

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

3 minutes ago, domkle said:

Of course, all of you have a AZERTY keyboard ? Just sayin’...

Given ASOBO's origins I would imagine the first non-QWERTY keyboard they'd test would be a French one, n'est-ce pas? 😁

• Like 1

So, just to clarify.....this is a thread started for the sole purpose of not providing any information? Well, I guess it's one way to fill up internet space.....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

....this is a thread started for the sole purpose of not providing any information?

well today the fifth door in the Advent calendar i got a fortune cookie!
And this was the Message inside:

"Happiness is meeting the unexpected joy, seeing the play of colors in a rainbow, the fulfilment of a dream, a friend, a stranger, oneself, laughter, love, life.
Be good to yourself, Happiness looks good on you.
Be happy!"

Perfectly hit, the day can't start any better! 😄

Edited by Nedo68
better translation ;p
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, penta_a said:

Many of the alpha / beta tests I've been part of in the past had issue tracking tools which allowed us to not only log bugs but test out known issues directly.

Remember, being a beta tester is not about playing a game for free, it is about testing all features thoroughly and trying to break the game to find where the holes in the code are.  It's about getting the game ready for launch and making it the best it can be.

Edited by Mengy