Sign in to follow this  
HighTowers

Aerosoft A330 Released!

52 minutes ago, HighTowers said:

Not in the AS Fuel Planner program, but I  believe it should work directly into the FMC

its 1/4.5UP

But 4.5 is very high.  Dont think Ive seen it anywhere near that in the busses.  You want to keep it as close to 0 as possible. At least its like this for the smaller buses but cant imagine its any different with the heavies. Its still based on COG.   Try adjusting for better weight and balance. 

Nope, it's 1/UP or DN x.x

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

7 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

I'll be the judge of that Dave!😉

(Of course I did say you may be flying her this weekend...if the real world doesn't get in the way)

I started on the fuse....but a lot still to to do....

1XKX4p.jpg

....but I think I have the tail textures aligned and ready for final touches...

dn1OV1.jpg

And this one surely needed to be done (And I have a "few" LH paints under my belt, LOL)

9oYFfo.jpg

I don't think it will be too long before all the repainters start to get busy on her....sooooo many liveries for this one (even if some will be fictional for the time being)

Nicely done, as always.  Retiring from painting must be like trying to leave the mob..  "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.."  - Steve "Corleone" Drabek..

-Scott Brandenburg.

Thanks. What about fuel. Can you just enter lbs straight into fmgc or do you have to use the tool?  My flight seemed to burn too much

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

1 hour ago, psbrandenburg said:

Nicely done, as always.  Retiring from painting must be like trying to leave the mob..  "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.."  - Steve "Corleone" Drabek..

-Scott Brandenburg.

You got that right Scott!

My version of "retired" means I don't take requests from the general public anymore.... but will still share any paints I do with the community.  Any airline I'm going to fly regularly will get painted and shared.

If simmers are posting they want a certain registration and I'm doing that livery I'll paint it in that registration for them if I haven't already decided on one.

Even pesky simmers who've had 747s named after them. 😁 

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Just made a nice first flight from KMSP to KOAK.

Maybe it's a sight of the mind but I had the feeling that she seemed more fluid than the AS A320 series.

Just a little glitch, the Gpu got stuck to the plane after disconnecting it. I saved the flight, after recharging it, the Gpu was no longer attached.

With the voucher, it's an excellent deal! Thank you.

Richard.

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

As the A330 installs Microsoft Restributable and DirectX and this is now handled different then before 

(Note Visual C++ 2015, 2017 and 2019 all share the same redistributable files.

For example, installing the Visual C++ 2019 redistributable will affect programs built with Visual C++ 2015 and 2017 also. However, installing the Visual C++ 2015 redistributable will not replace the newer versions of the files installed by the Visual C++ 2017 and 2019 redistributables.

This is different from all previous Visual C++ versions, as they each had their own distinct runtime files, not shared with other versions),

is there a risk for breaking older Aircrafts using 2015 or 2017 restributable?

Kind Regards

Patrick

Meh I'll stick to Boeing.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:55 PM, PatC said:

As the A330 installs Microsoft Restributable and DirectX and this is now handled different then before 

For example, installing the Visual C++ 2019 redistributable will affect programs built with Visual C++ 2015 and 2017 also. However, installing the Visual C++ 2015 redistributable will not replace the newer versions of the files installed by the Visual C++ 2017 and 2019 redistributables.

This is different from all previous Visual C++ versions, as they each had their own distinct runtime files, not shared with other versions),

Kind Regards

Patrick

I suppose there is always a possibility, however should that occur, you can run the following Micrsoft tool and resolve things very quickly and easily.

When running our A330 Installer (or any of our and most flight si m product installers) it to disable computer security software and run the installer as Administrator.  Where ever possible this should also be done with Microsoft installers like the one in questions.

Best wishes my friend!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:55 AM, PatC said:

Kind Regards

Patrick

No, you can install multiple runtimes. It doesn't hurt anything. 

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

furn-burn-edit.jpg

the fuel biasing and rates seem to be bang on.  

Yesterday I did the LHR-MIA. 

The image on the left is the RW plog for the flight.  A trip burn of 55.9 and taxi in and out of 0.7  = 56.6

The image on the left is the print out after the flight (no load 15 🙂 )  and a 56.4 figure of fuel used.  Even in the real world you wont get that close on a 9 hour flight within 200kgs

14ppkc-6.png

23 hours ago, VBHB said:

Greatest comment I've seen here until now. Congrats!

17 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

you can run the following Micrsoft tool and resolve things very quickly and easily.

Dear Dave

Thank you for your answer. Which tool do you mean with „the following „ Microsoft tool?

Anyway I install everything as admin and with Security disabled.

Kind Regards 

Patrick

2 minutes ago, PatC said:

Dear Dave

Thank you for your answer. Which tool do you mean with „the following „ Microsoft tool?

Anyway I install everything as admin and with Security disabled.

Kind Regards 

Patrick

Hey Patrick!

I think I was talking about the Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool.

I hope this is helpful.

Best wishes my friend!

• Like 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

On 12/11/2019 at 7:42 AM, VBHB said:

The MAX?

• Upvote 2

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

On 12/11/2019 at 11:02 PM, fluffyflops said:

the fuel biasing and rates seem to be bang on.  

Yesterday I did the LHR-MIA. 

The image on the left is the RW plog for the flight.  A trip burn of 55.9 and taxi in and out of 0.7  = 56.6

The image on the left is the print out after the flight (no load 15 🙂 )  and a 56.4 figure of fuel used.  Even in the real world you wont get that close on a 9 hour flight within 200kgs

Hmm, strange as I'm having similar range issues on long flights (ie LFPO-FMEE). Multiple planners correctly show it within the fuel load/capability of the 333 (Corsair's old weekly flight). Even with a maximum fuel load and zero cargo, zero passengers, the fuel prediction is several thousand pounds in the negative on arrival. Something seems afoot.... 

I'm also having the strobe light visibility issue; unfortunately to the MULTIPLE posts in the support forum on this same the answer is already "oh, you must be using shaders (Not), or some other add-on must have changed the defaults, not our problem". Disappointing considering EVERY other add-on aircraft in my stable is able to work just fine with strobes 🤐

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln.... I'm pleasantly surprised and enjoying the 330 so far. 

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."