Sign in to follow this  
Mochi

ASP3D downloading now

Loaded up new weather and she is BEAUTIFUL !! Thank you so much Hi Fi Simulation ! Your work is so appreciated (especially the upgrade price ! ) .  You guys are AWESOME ! 👍 🥰

• Like 1

WAT1460.png

Downloading as I post.

Thank You Hi Fi.

I'm having issues updating the NAV data.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

I can not seem to add ASP3D to the AIRAC updater.

I did manage to update changing and renaming the folders.

Edited by justadude

Anyone tested with P3D v4.5?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I got lost with activation etc.  My last purchase was AS2016 and I think that key is eligible for ASP4/ASP5 too. I've used ASP4 until very recently. Am I wrong?

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Hmm, loaded up a bunch of airports, played around with historic weather and while it looks nice, it doesn't really throw any surprises at you, obviously you have varying amounts of clouds but the whole TrueSky look seems like a bit of a one trick pony in terms of overall appearance. Will have to play around with it some more tomorrow, see if I just had an unlucky streak of generic scattered overcast situations.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

10 minutes ago, justadude said:

I can not seem to add ASP3D to the AIRAC updater.

I did manage to update changing and renaming the folders.

Had same problem with same solution. I expect Navigraph will update their program down the line.

Vic

• Like 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Installed in P3D 4.5 - new 3D clouds look great - working well. (no issues with install or new account set up)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nemo said:

I got lost with activation etc.  My last purchase was AS2016 and I think that key is eligible for ASP4/ASP5 too. I've used ASP4 until very recently. Am I wrong?

I used the key for AS16 which had been used to upgrade. I had the order numbers in purchase history for Simmarket

• Upvote 1

Yep. There's a couple of minor issues that have been reported, but the trueSky implementation works great in P3d5 HF1.

1. Roland's freeware radar gauge doesn't work.

2. There's a warning about maximum cloud density that shouldn't apply to trueSky, as trueSky controls the density.

3. Navigraph has not yet added ASP3D to its AIRAC updater.

All in all, terrific work. 😃👍 And maybe I just didn't fly either long enough or high enough but I didn't experience any obvious wind shifts.

Edited by jabloomf1230

9 minutes ago, julian46 said:

Installed in P3D 4.5 - new 3D clouds look great - working well. (no issues with install or new account set up)

HF3?

ASCA?

Do I need to uninstall ASP4?

More info will be appreciated. 

Thanks.

Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

ASP3D just eats into your vram with truesky enabled.

It seems to me that truesky is just not ready(or the addon developers are not ready for truesky). Also P5D extremely invasive resetting of the graphics settings does not limit itself to the graphics settings either.

Edited by justadude

Just a quicky before bed................. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! With PMDG Im getting a huge increase in FPS, for me HUGE!!!!!!! and loving the reflections on the water

Dont forget to download the ASCA and read carefully ..........Includes ASCA integration for cloud and sky graphics enhancements with dynamic cloud and sky texture variation, now working fully outside the P3D folder using the new add-on specification design – ASCA works in default depiction mode and does not work with the Enhanced Atmospherics mode in P3Dv5...........SO TURN OFF in settings

Sweet dreams for me tonight,

Thanks very much Active Sky,

Cheers

i9-9900K, 48gb  Nvidia RTX2080Ti

Edited by Recognition
forgot

Intel® Core™ i9-13900KF - 24 Cores... Watercooling NZXT Kraken 240 RGB Black...MSI MAG Z790 TOMAHAWK...Kingston Fury Beast RGB 128GB DDR5-5600...NVIDIA RTX 4090 24GB.

What if you bought from the defunct flightsimstore? I have a serial and the old installers but they don't do any good. Am I supposed to buy the software again? I don't care about the few bucks but if that's the case I can also pay another company to provide me with a weather engine. I really hate that developers don't keep records of their customers that they obtained through 3rd party vendors. Outsourcing without acknowledging your your duties towards the customer seriously - word not allowed -. 

Hans