Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

FS2020 First Four Aircraft You Will Fly?

Douglas DC-3
Douglas DC-6
Lockheed Constellation
Supermarine Spitfire

and in the event of these aircraft not yet available today i'll probably be hopping around in the Savage Cub until they are. Glass cockpits are an abomination in my flightsim book (i don't need computermonitors being simulated on my computermonitor, one is enough already). And yes i'm an old fart. 

• Like 1

Jan

For me it will be the C172 so I can properly set my axis from linear to logarithmic. The nice feature is that this can be done while the sim is running, making it much easier to "tune the axis responses!"

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

DV-20, since it's the only one available that I've actually piloted myself. Then maybe VL-3, Flight Design CT-whatever and C152.

• Like 2

A320

And then the bush planes!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Steam gauge 172, gives the best comparison to XP11, ect.

Xcub, to test out bush flying

TBM, to compare to the hot start version

Icon, because it would be cool to own IRL

• Like 1

Either the classic approach: C172 with steam gauges or the DR400. Not sure yet.

• Like 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

C172 steam gauge - first flight

TBM 930 Florida flight as per Steveo1kinevo

After that I'm spoilt for choice - but probably from DA62, DR400, CJ4, Baron 

will give the large jets a miss though for now.

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

1. Beechcraft Bonanza

2. Beechcraft Baron

3. Beechcraft Bonanza

4. Beechcraft Baron

Citation Longitude

Baron

SR22

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Coming from the Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, my most flown aircraft on P3D, I'm super excited for the CJ4. Range is nearly double the Mustang, cruises higher, 25% faster and still retains an acceptable takeoff distance to land nearly everywhere. Systems will be similar enough and still certified for Single Pilot ops. Will definitely be my most flown aircraft on MSFS. Just hoping for some sort of FADEC throttle implementation to keep it semi-realistic.

1. Cessna Citation CJ4

2. Cirrus SR22

3. Cessna Citation Longitude

4. Cessna 172

Fantastic comments here in this post........im not joking now, im in cruise in the TBM in XP11 in my last ever flight to LFBT, I will park up and rhat will be it........i will pick my new TBM930  at LFBT in the next 24/36/48 hrs and I will begin my world tour! 

Regards

Paul EGCC

It’s kind of funny that we are all hyped for a bunch of default planes. I don’t think I have ever flown one in another sim other than the C172 and the Zibo mod for the 737. It speaks well for how far Asobo has come. I too love the TBM in XP (best GA in any sim imo). If the new model is half as good, I’ll be happy.  I have tentative plans for an around the world trip in it, but I’ll probably get stuck with a lot of bush flying in the Cub or other small planes. Such problems. 

Edited by MarkSC

ICON A5

VL3

G36

TBM

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.