Sign in to follow this  
sauviat

Download has started NOW!

I have just received an email from Support about my specific issues with MSFS. This is part of it:

"Patch 1.13.16.0 is live. In addition to our UK & Ireland Free World Update, a wide range of fixes and improvements that we hope will have a positive impact on your experience have been added to the build, including various crash and performance fixes."

Personal service with further information to follow up on later.

Martin

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

Will have to wait to download until we have reliable power here in North Texas, but keep updating on how it works out!

• Like 1

-C

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, EVGA RTX3080 FTW3 Ultra, 64GB DDR4 @3600MHz

MSFS, XP11, XP12, DCS, IL-2, Falcon BMS, LMNOP

1 minute ago, cmorg said:

Will have to wait to download until we have reliable power here in North Texas, but keep updating on how it works out!

Thoughts and prayers for you guys in the midst of the storm...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

31.47 GB for me. I have the standard windows store version. Interesting how different the sizes are.

What does it mean "if you are using the manual cache feature, please make sure to delete it via the in game menu and create an updated version as we performed some backend technical update"?

Edited by Cognita
  • Like 1

Dan Scott

I am already up to about  130 out of 175 patches. Going pretty fast

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

1 minute ago, FrankR409 said:

Thoughts and prayers for you guys in the midst of the storm...

Thank you.  It's been quite ugly, but my wife and I have been fortunate to have intermittent power and heat.  Our longest outage was 11 hours.  Some people have gone days.  It's awful.  I'm looking forward to distracting myself by reading all your reactions to the update!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

-C

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, EVGA RTX3080 FTW3 Ultra, 64GB DDR4 @3600MHz

MSFS, XP11, XP12, DCS, IL-2, Falcon BMS, LMNOP

My electricity here in DFW is on and off every hour but unlike yesterday Frontier FIOS is now down too on their end.

My Verizon data plan on my cell phone which I could tether was down until now... so I am here until it lasts. 

🙂

• Like 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

7 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I am already up to about  130 out of 175 patches. Going pretty fast

You are at the same point as me.  Expecting a 2 hr download. Hope to beat you into the air though 🙂

I deleted my manual cache and rolling cache beforehand and set to zero/off.  Cleaned out my community folder and will slowly put back the ones i want once i am satisfied all is OK.

Edited by cianpars

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

3 minutes ago, Cognita said:

31.47 GB for me. I have the standard windows store version. Interesting how different the sizes are.

What does it mean "if you are using the manual cache feature, please make sure to delete it via the in game menu and create an updated version as we performed some backend technical update"?

If you set up a manual cache area, then delete it and rebuild it if you like. 

If you never set up manual cash don't worry about it.

These settings are in options/data I seem to remember.

I do have a manual cache so I will go in there once I restart the sim. And I will reboot the computer and then see if everything works w/o restoring Community folder. Then add back items in Community folder if everything seems fine.

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

I thought they were fixing the pixelated clouds... I don't see that in the release notes.  Can anyone confirm?

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

No update yet for me UK.

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090

why they dont put all utilities underground beets me

Are not all water systems below ground, they seldom fail

• Upvote 1