Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Milviz "moving towards MSFS in a big way"

Just now, Nyxx said:

Right………keep going….

Damm…am now feeding 

Funny you keep trolling... Maybe you should stop..  Thank you.

Les O'Reilly

I will if you will.

How about just talking about Milviz and not garman and P3D

Thank you!

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

3 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I will if you will.

How about just talking about Milviz and not garman and P3D

Thank you!

when I can fly my Milviz planes in MSFS and use a proper Garmin GTN Training Device I will we a happy camper and finally be able to reclaim that extra disk space...

• Like 4

Les O'Reilly

Just now, LesOReilly said:

when I can fly my Milviz planes in MSFS and use a proper Garmin GTN Training Device I will we a happy camper and finally be able to reclaim that extra disk space...

What happened to the GTN 750 or 650 that someone said was on the horizon a couple of months ago? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, LesOReilly said:

You already made it very clear after multiple posts... Can we go past that?

Edited by ca_metal

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

What happened to the GTN 750 or 650 that someone said was on the horizon a couple of months ago? 

As Stated that is the TDS GTN which I own... Still needs some work on the API/SDK side from MSFS so that they can write back to the sim the Data required to drive the Flight Director...  It also needs some of that support to get the "autopilot" to be a little less jerky in the Turns...

Again I spend 90% of my time in MSFS and Love my Addon Aircrafts that are coming to this sim... they are awesome...  I also don't care if I ever need to buy anything for P3D again...  If anything I just want the MSFS development to get that last part right... maybe that would help Milviz and others to move even faster.. who knows..  I just don't think because we as simmers can claim that P3D is "done" I mean it is Lockheed ... they use it for their own stuff..

Les O'Reilly

2 minutes ago, ca_metal said:

You already made it very clear after multiple post... Can we go past that?

Don't follow the thread...

Les O'Reilly

The fact is that the more developers there which make this decision, the sooner there will be a super-duper Garmin simulation for it, so it works for everyone, or at least it will eventually. I suspect I am one of the very few people who legitimately had an Academic license for P3D, in that I used it for training people on stuff, but to be honest, most of the stuff I trained could probably have been done on MSFS, so that's a bit of a moot point now. Having said that, since MSFS is on a dedicated SSD, it's no skin of my nose to keep both sims anyway although it's a long time since I bought anything for P3d, and I suspect that's true for a lot of people, so the Milviz decision, as it is with other developers, is pretty much the only way to go. And frankly, they don't even need to bother to announce it, I think everyone is assuming that is the case for most developers anyway.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

52 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

So what am I missing in MSFS 2020? 

Can you define and enter a hold?  There are some holds coded into the sim.  Can you identify which are there and which are not?  How do you know if you will encounter a hold during an approach?  How about a Direct To?  How much success are you finding if  you need to alter your flight plan?  Are all of the IAFs on the published approaches you are flying available in MSFS?  Are you able to activate your approaches as you would if in an actual airplane and flying the approach?

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Just now, fppilot said:

Can you define and enter a hold?  There are some holds coded into the sim.  Can you identify which are there and which are not?  How do you know if you will encounter a hold during an approach?  How about a Direct To?  How much success are you finding if  you need to alter your flight plan?  Are all of the IAFs on the published approaches you are flying available in MSFS?  Are you able to activate your approaches as you would if in an actual airplane and flying the approach?

I can do all of the that in the CRJ , in the WT CJ4 and even in the Salty 747 mod. I am pretty sure I can do the same in the Heavy Division 787HX mod.

Edited by fogboundturtle
  • Like 2

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Just now, fogboundturtle said:

I can do all of the that in the CRJ , in the WT CJ4 and even in the Salty 747 mod. I am pretty sure I can do the same in the Heavy Division 787HX mod.

I am flying mostly GA twins and occasionally in the 172 and the Carenado Mooney.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

What about QualityWings? I haven't heard anything from them concerning MSFS.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

7 minutes ago, fppilot said:

I use PF3 for my ATC and holds are no problem. Any waypoint of fix can be used as a hold. You can also set PF3 to generate holds randomly. Direct to are a piece of cake also. Everything you mentioned, I do all the time. 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

The main benefit for me would be if Milviz ports over the B350i to MSFS.

That would be a no brainer for a lot of us.. although it’s probably not just a simple port…

That and the MJQ Dash 8 are the only things I really miss from P3D.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I use PF3 for my ATC and holds are no problem.

???????  What has ATC got to do with setting holds or other procedures in the airplane's avionics?  

Frank Patton
ASUS