Sign in to follow this  
RobJC

What other games/sims are you guys playing?

Empyrion 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

4 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

I used to play a lot of racing sim, but today it's only MSFS, the last game I played was the new version of Mafia 1, great game btw.

Every once in a while I fire up Red Dead Redemption 2,   because it's such a great game.

• Like 4

Elite Dangerous for me, a little space flight sim on Xbox Series X. Also finishing up Forza Horizon 4 before Horizon 5 drops in November.

• Like 3

Mike Beckwith

Well with my first ever Game Console...coming (hopefully) before I die of old age...I'm going to now scan the Xbox game library to see exactly WHAT I might be interested to pick up, or for that of my son's interests.  The portability of the system is going to be leveraged for sure!   I most likely will enjoy the war/strategy games like WW2, or what if you were in control of a Roman Legion...how you would expand or defend the Roman Empire. Stuff life that...

I now have no intention of just running the MSFS game alone.  Nope...going to make my Xbox earn its keep in the household, for the long Winter nights...  Actually,  now that I made the 'move', I'm looking forward to what the ownership will bring for new avenues of digital entertainment.  🙂 Flight simming will now be just another of them.

Edited by Sesquashtoo
  • Like 2

FSX and GTAV in VR.

• Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Civ, city skylines, and fallout 76.

Alienware Aurora R13, i9 12900K, Z690, 3080ti, 64GB DDR5, 2TB NVMe

FSX SE with a great deal of addons.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

3 minutes ago, fppilot said:

FSX SE with a great deal of addons.

You have me wondering...can you play right now, FSX SE on an Xbox?

Assassin‘s Creed Valhalla

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Just picked up DCS, working my way through the tutorials. So far I've managed to fly into my own bombs and bent a landing gear leg.

• Like 1

i7-10700K; RTX 2070 Super; 16GB; P3Dv4.5HF3 & MSFS2020.

1 hour ago, RobJC said:

Due to all the changes and issues occurring around MSFS right now, I have decided to "pivot" to F1 2021. It makes the time go quicker, plus less frustration. 

What games/sims are you guys pivoting to right now? 

Still using P3Dv5.2 as main sim for Airbus stuff 🙂

• Like 1

André

PES21 with bunch of mods

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

34 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

You have me wondering...can you play right now, FSX SE on an Xbox?

Who said or needs Xbox?
Guess you caught me red handed.  Currently I have zero games installed.

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere