Sign in to follow this  
Bad_T

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS - quick first steps (video)

Yes it's odd how we are all seeing different values for those of us who have installed the complete package with all the flight plans. Seems at least that all our flightplans are showing 1218, but the other values don't match up. Especially the amount of simobjects.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

10 hours ago, captain420 said:

Yes it's odd how we are all seeing different values for those of us who have installed the complete package with all the flight plans. Seems at least that all our flightplans are showing 1218, but the other values don't match up. Especially the amount of simobjects.

I believe that AIM-OCI counts all Simobjects, not just AI, so the number will vary based on sim-version, add-on a/c installed etc.

• Like 2

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Hello, on my AI MANAGER it says select simulation and it only shows P3DV4 and FSX I don't see MSFS 2020 in the selection. But i have option to choose MSFS 2020 on Traffic Controller. Can someone help please?

I also created a shortcut for the AI Manager. Right click the shortcut and open properties. In the box labelled 'Target' at the end after all the text add -MSFS2020.

but i still can't choose MSFS 2020 only for AI MANAGER 😞 

20 hours ago, anilozakinci said:

Yes I downloaded 1.1. I press exe and it tells me to close for update and it updates. It doesn't offer any options.

I suggest your go either to the AIG forum or to the discord to ask for help. I haven't seen anyone with your problem yet. Good luck - and keep trying, it's absolutely worth it 🙂

In the case of temporarily not wanting to use AIG in the simulator (models, flightplans, textures, etc.), is it enough to move the aig-aitraffic-oci-beta folder out of the community folder?

On the other hand. AIG copies downloaded models in compressed (.zip) format to the ProgramData/AIGtech/AIGAM/temp_model folder on drive C.
Is it possible to change this temporary file storage path to another drive?

Thank You

7 hours ago, Diigg said:

In the case of temporarily not wanting to use AIG in the simulator (models, flightplans, textures, etc.), is it enough to move the aig-aitraffic-oci-beta folder out of the community folder?

Yes.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2021 at 3:08 PM, BobbyFuzzy said:

It is a file that contains a custom model matching rule set for use with vPilot on VATSIM. 🙂 

Hello 

I installed vPilot with the last vmr but my problem I dont find my aig-aitraffic-oci-beta I have just aig-aitraffic-oci-beta_CVT_ in my Community folder and I dont remember that I remove it. I tested in msfs and all seem ok I have all AI as before. My problem, its now I dont see in AI Manager the airliner flight plans that I installed. 

My question is vPilot remove this folder? 

Thanks

i7-8700K 3.70 GHz, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung SSD 840 840 EVO 1TB,  RAM 16 GB, Triple Monitors : 2 LG and Planar touch screen PCT 2265 as main monitor,  Windows 10 up to date 🙂

31 minutes ago, Traveler said:

My question is vPilot remove this folder? 

It shouldn't have done, no.

You should have both the _CVT_ folder and the original, unless you moved it?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BobbyFuzzy said:

It shouldn't have done, no.

You should have both the _CVT_ folder and the original, unless you moved it?

Yes probably by accident I remove it but its curious that still have AI again that I can see in Traffic Controller and in MSFS,

I can reinstall all (6 other hours 😭) but I have afraid to have duplicates AI.

Other question: Have you been in Asia like Bangkok or Manila on msfs? Dont have a lot of AI as I see on flightradar24 they dont have too.. Pandemic?

i7-8700K 3.70 GHz, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung SSD 840 840 EVO 1TB,  RAM 16 GB, Triple Monitors : 2 LG and Planar touch screen PCT 2265 as main monitor,  Windows 10 up to date 🙂

Hello, on my AI MANAGER it says select simulation and it only shows P3DV4 and P3Dv5 I don't see MSFS 2020 in the selection.  Can someone help please?

Just wanted to drop a note of gratitude for this outstanding freebie. Awesome!

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Quick question: I’ve applied to register with the AIG forum but no reply so I should wait until after the weekend? (Perfectly reasonable if so)

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

On 1/22/2022 at 3:14 PM, DJJose said:

Just wanted to drop a note of gratitude for this outstanding freebie. Awesome!

Agreed, it is running very well on my set up, and is great for improving the immersion.

Thanks for all the work put in.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Is anyone else having issues with aircraft paints loading either all white or corrupted textures?

I have run the verify setup and all the necessary items in that section but nothing fixes it. I am running the latest version of OCI.

9 hours ago, shamrockflyer said:

Is anyone else having issues with aircraft paints loading either all white or corrupted textures?

I have run the verify setup and all the necessary items in that section but nothing fixes it. I am running the latest version of OCI.

I get the odd one now and then parked at a gate.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,