Sign in to follow this  
F737MAX

TFDi pricing for MD-11 announced

I’m just thankful they’re still releasing it for P3d so it will be a day 1 purchase for me as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Totally amazed they are releasing on so many different platforms at once. Hope this becomes a trend. So, papa mike delta golf, how about my six?

Way to go TFDi. Can’t wait!

• Upvote 1

Vic green

7 minutes ago, Patco Lch said:

Totally amazed they are releasing on so many different platforms

"As of now," I would be shocked if it were available for MSFS for a period of time after other platforms.

4 hours ago, alex86 said:

I’m just thankful they’re still releasing it for P3d so it will be a day 1 purchase for me as well. 

+1

I will buy both the Freighter and the passenger version even if I mostly fly cargo,  just to support these guys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ModalBeartato said:

Super curious to know: does this mean they have a sense for when this is coming down the line?

I've been following their Discord server and the MD-11 is still fully in development.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

If it's 717 quilty, AKA no failures and lacks some FMC function, it's kinda over priced IMO....

But I'd get whoever made their MD11 out first anyway, and so far I think Rotate would get it out first....

My only gripe about the 717 is that they left it truly in a pre V5 state.  Lighting never updated.  The lack of pbr helps it show its age too.  But the 3rd party freeware mod helps.  I loved the 717 in V4, but don't fly it as much in V5.  Failures aren't really my thing.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Gotta say it ... it's an instant buy for me.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

3 hours ago, micstatic said:

My only gripe about the 717 is that they left it truly in a pre V5 state.  Lighting never updated.  The lack of pbr helps it show its age too.  But the 3rd party freeware mod helps.  I loved the 717 in V4, but don't fly it as much in V5.  Failures aren't really my thing.  

Could you please possibly share where you find some of these mods?

Thanks!

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

4 hours ago, C2615 said:

If it's 717 quilty, AKA no failures and lacks some FMC function, it's kinda over priced IMO..

how do u know that ?

Artur 

13 minutes ago, Beardyman said:

how do u know that ?

I don't, that a big IF

25 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Could you please possibly share where you find some of these mods?

Thanks!

Right on TFDi's own forum download section

34 minutes ago, C2615 said:

I don't, that a big IF

Right on TFDi's own forum download section

Oh.  Cool.  I see that now.  I imagine that if I use these PBR textures, the liveries on the forum won't work anymore.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

Will be a day-1 purchase for me on release as well

PUT In the UK.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x & Radeon RX570 8GB. Prepar3Dv5.3 @1080p

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Oh.  Cool.  I see that now.  I imagine that if I use these PBR textures, the liveries on the forum won't work anymore.

They still work 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I admit to being somewhat puzzled by this PBR textures fetish that seems to be sweeping the flight simulation community. I appreciate that they are an improvement over existing textures, but I get the feeling that some flight simmers see it as a "PBR textures or no purchase for me" issue. Maybe it is because I only run P3Dv4 @ 1080p resolution on a 24" widescreen monitor, but I personally think that the non PBR textures in the VCs of my PMDG 737 and 777 look excellent.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png