Sign in to follow this  
JETPETER2

FSRealistic Pro is out!!

Its fairly pricey, but saying that I will probably buy it anyway. From what I have seen from some youtubers, it looks awesome!

• Like 1

Have to admit, I don't really understand what this product does on the sounds side. Like, are they triggered automatically, e.g. when the Fenix A320 is being boarded, do we hear passengers in the background? That.s the kind of immersion I would really like.

1 hour ago, Turpentine said:

Have to admit, I don't really understand what this product does on the sounds side. Like, are they triggered automatically, e.g. when the Fenix A320 is being boarded, do we hear passengers in the background? That.s the kind of immersion I would really like.

Yes, you hear passengers in the background.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

I had version 1 of this product but quickly benched it as it didn't add anything of interest to me - screaming passengers is not my thing.  What additional functionality comes with v2?

Bruce

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Does it have any triggers around airline flying as far as cabin announcements are concerned? Always on the lookout for a replacement for PAXX or LukeAirTool

Edited by KL Oo
  • Upvote 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

1 hour ago, Turpentine said:

There is a 7 day free trial period.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brucewtb said:

I had version 1 of this product but quickly benched it as it didn't add anything of interest to me - screaming passengers is not my thing.  What additional functionality comes with v2?

Bruce

Breathing...lots of erotic heavy breathing!

Edited by blueshark747
  • Like 2

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Excellent addon! The cockpit vibrations really enhances the feeling of being in the cockpit of a real aircraft.

• Like 1

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

On 6/12/2022 at 11:14 PM, brucewtb said:

Bruce

The subtle camera effects & additional airplane sounds are what make the add-on immersive. You can disable or enable sounds and effects as you please. For me is a must have add-on. Aside from adding the speebrake sound to the Mooney, I have not touched the profile of my fleet.

You can try it out to see if it's worth the $6 upgrade price.

This video shows what's new:

• Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

This is one of the best add-on's for MSFS imo.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

The sounds are really good, but i dont understand the camera effect? Is it that the picture moves up/down left/right based on your controller movement and that this effect has been enhanced ?

Because that landing was dynamic to watch, ..... edit:basically yes.

btw EasyJetSimPilot (yt) does a good review of this program. 

Edited by icewater5
addition
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, icewater5 said:

The sounds are really good, but i dont understand the camera effect? Is it that the picture moves up/down left/right based on your controller movement and that this effect has been enhanced ?

Because that landing was quite dynamic to watch, (i liked it though)

All you need to do is disable FSRealistic and do a take off and landing. Then do the same pattern work with it enabled. Ask yourself which one feels more real? It's really that simple.

• Like 4

On 6/12/2022 at 11:14 PM, brucewtb said:

Bruce

The passengers only scream when you land like a boulder. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

They also clap when you land. 😀

As a kid flying from NY to PR, that's the one thing I remember most.

1 hour ago, CFIJose said:

The subtle camera effects & additional airplane sounds are what make the add-on immersive. You can disable or enable sounds and effects as you please. For me is a must have add-on. Aside from adding the speebrake sound to the Mooney, I have not touched the profile of my fleet.

You can try it out to see if it's worth the $6 upgrade price.

This video shows what's new:

The video does a good job of showing the excellent effects FSRealistic provides.  The FOV in the video is WAY too far zoomed out - looks like the approach is being flown at 400mph.

• Like 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home