Sign in to follow this  
Zangoose

Pacific Aerospace 750 XSTO

2-b7b180dfd27de2309768d9934d52f4b9.jpg

Sorry if there is a thread on this already but I couldn't see one. Orbx have announced a new aircraft for MSFS - The Pacific Aerospace 750 XSTO

Designed and manufactured by Pacific Aerospace in Hamilton, New Zealand, the PAC P-750 XSTOL can trace its origins to the PAC Cresco and Fletcher. Whilst retaining the PT-6 turboprop engine and wings of the Cresco, the P-750 has a larger fuselage and a modified tail, and is an extremely versatile aircraft that lives up to its multi-role utility definition.

The unique design of the PAC 750 allows for Extremely Short Take-Off and Landing (XSTOL). Take off and land in less than 800 ft (244m), even in hot and high conditions and on semi-prepared airstrips in all types of terrain.

Orbx’s PAC 750 XSTOL brings four roles of the P-750 to Microsoft Flight Simulator: skydiving, agricultural, cargo and passenger.

More information and a bunch of screenshots on their forum thread at: https://forum.orbxdirect.com/topic/215221-introducing-the-multi-role-utility-workhorse-pacific-aerospace-750-xstol-for-microsoft-flight-simulator

• Like 2

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

Hopefully it’s has GTN options. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

7 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Hopefully it’s has GTN options. 

Looks like TDS support at least

A panel-mounted tablet allows you to configure parts of the aircraft, like connecting ground power, switching the display units, and enabling TDS GTNXi support.

I'm interested it's unique and supports tds.  Looks like it has a Sandel EHSI.  Wonder what the depth of that gauge is?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I actually saw this airplane quite a lot. It used to fly for GO JUMP at KOKB

GoJump Oceanside Pacific Aerospace 750XL N750GJ

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Sure looks tempting.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

That is probably the ugliest aircraft ever

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ErichB said:

That is probably the ugliest aircraft ever

Contour engineers for Pacific Aerospace were on strike 🙁

• Like 1

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Ten Minutes of the F-14 Tomcat and Supercarrier - Launch - Mission - Recovery | DCS World | 4K

13 minutes ago, Doering said:

Exactly. Form follows function!

It's like that aircraft out of the film 'Flight Of The Phoenix' that got rebuilt from spare parts.  :unsure: 

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Interesting, Ive jumped out of one of these, I seem to remember it had an excellent climb rate considering its load

..Ooo and it has some proper gauges, if its any good it might just replace my PC-6 from that  company I no longer wish to support😜

Edited by Pathfinder633