Sign in to follow this  
btacon

WT Just Released Enhancements For The Longitude and TBM

In the Marketplace now.

https://discord.com/channels/750764704175226992/763804431413673984/1072232194367574066

@everyone We are pleased to announce the release of the _TBM 930 Enhanced_ and _Citation Longitude Enhanced_ packages, now available as free downloads from the MSFS Marketplace for PC users. These optional packages enhance the default versions of their respective airplanes to enable independent operation of the pilot and co-pilot PFDs. The Longitude package also enables independent operation of the copilot outboard PFD GTC.

**The enhanced packages require the base airplanes (TBM 930 and Longitude) to work properly.**

Note that installing these packages will increase system resource usage when flying the affected planes (system memory usage, CPU usage, and GPU usage). Users with lower end PCs may experience decreased performance and in rare cases, application instability when using the enhanced packages. You may elect to uninstall the enhanced packages at any time; you will lose the independent PFD functionality but will still have access to the new default G3000 features introduced in AAU1.

-B

Edited by btacon
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Here is the announcement for those who don't have Discord:

We are pleased to announce the release of the TBM 930 Enhanced and Citation Longitude Enhanced packages, now available as free downloads from the MSFS Marketplace for PC users. These optional packages enhance the default versions of their respective airplanes to enable independent operation of the pilot and co-pilot PFDs. The Longitude package also enables independent operation of the copilot outboard PFD GTC. The enhanced packages require the base airplanes (TBM 930 and Longitude) to work properly. Note that installing these packages will increase system resource usage when flying the affected planes (system memory usage, CPU usage, and GPU usage). Users with lower end PCs may experience decreased performance and in rare cases, application instability when using the enhanced packages. You may elect to uninstall the enhanced packages at any time; you will lose the independent PFD functionality but will still have access to the new default G3000 features introduced in AAU1.

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

Be interesting to see what impact it actually does have on performance like they mentioned in the Discord post above.

Eric 

Maybe a stupid question...  other than mimicking the real thing, how does this help us as single pilot operators? 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Danno said:

Maybe a stupid question...  other than mimicking the real thing, how does this help us as single pilot operators? 

Yeah. I was hoping it was a modification to the flight model or something useful.

• Like 3

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

6 minutes ago, Danno said:

Really just going to depend on how annoying you find the mirrored displays.

G

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

10 minutes ago, Danno said:

If utilize SRM correctly you can always utilize extra display  extra display space

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

23 minutes ago, Danno said:

Yes in that you can display data differently (track vs north up, traffic and weather depiction etc.)

• Like 2

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

I tried the mod, but like another poster I saw no real value for me. YMMV. 

And on he topic of TANSTAAFL, as predicted by WT I noticed a noticeable (10% 6-10) drop in frames

I have uninstalled for now and all back as before so no worries

-B

• Like 2

Kudos to the team.  They're doing an amazing job! 

• Like 2

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Where does one find the download for this update?

i7-107000KF | 32 GB DDR4 SDRAM | MSI Z491-A-PRO | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 | 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB | MSI M370 1TB | Windows 11 Pro | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke and Bravo Throttle | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | 32” LG GSM7750 HDR 4K monitor | 2x 27” ASUS MX279 monitors

12 hours ago, btacon said:

I tried the mod, but like another poster I saw no real value for me. YMMV. 

And on he topic of TANSTAAFL, as predicted by WT I noticed a noticeable (10% 6-10) drop in frames

I have uninstalled for now and all back as before so no worries

-B

Thats what i tought, something is always a coast of an other thing, i do not install this, leave it with the AAU1 from the first install to the official Simulator .

Each to is own..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png