Sign in to follow this  
jrw4

Latest update from PMDG....

Customers: we want a LNAV update with RF!!!

RSR: here's some cool pictures of glowing brakes absolutely nobody asked for 🥰

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Keirtt said:

It's the same update as last week for the T7. Things are progressing well, but we don't have a release date yet. It's a lot of the same regurgitated information with a few pictures thrown in to distract people. 

Not exactly sure what people are expecting.  Its a status update of something not yet completed.  How much more do you expect from the update.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, ErichB said:

How much more do you expect from the update.

Not more, less. A status update was provided just last week. How about wait a month before releasing new details?

This is why PMDG has a reputation for being hype train merchants.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I think the popular opinion (and also based on hints from some of the screenshots) is that it will be the LR/F that is released first.

I'm fine with that. Can't wait to start trash hauls.

My god. The crying everytime PMDG does something is so annoying. 

Edited by MySound
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, ErichB said:

How much more do you expect from the update.

An actual picture of the cockpit that isn't hyper zoomed in on a single switch or looking at shelves that people will look at once and then never again would be appreciated at this point. The first actual 737 cockpit picture was shown 6 months before release of the plane.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MySound said:

My god. The crying everytime PMDG does something is so annoying. 

I find it more hilarious than annoying....Its much like Pavlov's theory that they are so conditioned to complain here almost subconsciously whenever there is a new PMDG post.

Here is a quick flowchart documenting their thought process when a new PMDG post comes out (or doesn't)

OcTnDn.png

• Like 19

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

You flatter them when you talk about thought processes, Steve.

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

I find it more hilarious than annoying....Its much like Pavlov's theory that they are so conditioned to complain here almost subconsciously whenever there is a new PMDG post.

Here is a quick flowchart documenting their thought process when a new PMDG post comes out (or doesn't)

OcTnDn.png

I fixed it for you Steve. Less steps too!
spacer.png

Edited by Keirtt
  • Like 7

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

OcTnDn.png

LOL, I could see the point with the last post about RSR's rude interactions with some very long time forum members, but this time its just ridiculous.   For heavens sake why cant people just be happy they are providing these progress updates every weekend, its better than radio silence for months.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

I have two friends who are also into flight simming, and they follow developer updates and flight sim news, but they are not active in any online community. When we talk about flight sim stuff there's a difference to what I see on the internet: Lack of complaining. There is the occasional comment like 'Too bad it's taking longer' or 'I hope addon X comes out soon' or 'That needs to be fixed'. Then, it's on to the next topic. Zero drama.

Then I go online, and see that flight simmers are complaining about getting too many updates for an anticipated release, as if that's doing any harm or they are being coerced to read it. The beta is going well and it's getting closer. I don't know why flight simmers can't just be happy for once or why some need to constantly find fault in every little thing.

In any case, there's nothing wrong in disliking their preview strategy. But you don't have to shout it from the rooftops every 5 minutes. It's just an internet post some CEO makes about a flight sim plane. You don't have to be here if you don't want to.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

6 hours ago, F737MAX said:

Not more, less. A status update was provided just last week. How about wait a month before releasing new details?

This is why PMDG has a reputation for being hype train merchants.

As I said before - then you will all be here complaining that there hasn't been an update for weeks.

PMDG threads on Avsim are living proof that you can't please any of the people any of the time.

David Porrett

I’m pretty sure at this point you guys have complained more about other users than anyone on this thread has complained about PMDG or randazzo and his latest post. 

No one is rioting. No one is calling for PMDG to stop production. No one is calling for randazzo to step down.

I’ve been a customer of PMDG for nearly twenty years, but you’d swear by reading some of the posts on here it’s almost inexcusable for other users to not agree with something. Practice what you preach gentlemen… if you don’t like what others have to say, move on.

Edited by Keirtt
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Gaming rig

1 minute ago, Keirtt said:

I’m pretty sure at this point you guys have complained more about other users than anyone on this thread has complained about PMDG or randazzo and his latest post. 

Probably, and that shows how fed up people are with the constant fault finding and negativity.

• Like 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

1 minute ago, threexgreen said:

Probably, and that shows how fed up people are with the constant fault finding and negativity.

But that’s the point, you guys have brought more negativity to this thread than the negativity you’re pointing fingers at. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Gaming rig