Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Let's move sloooowly aft for another glimpse...
Eurgh! Have to get the virtual cleaning crew in before I can touch that!! ;)Great work guys, keep it up!

Eurgh! Going to have to get the virtual cleaning crew in before I touch that!! :(Great work guys, keep it up!

my money's on ear wax which is also consistent with the greasy finger marks on the glassware several pages back. :(

my money's on ear wax which is also consistent with the greasy finger marks on the glassware several pages back. :(
So, can we expect a few new panelstates like "Cold and Dark Clean" "Cold and Dark worn", "cruise clean", "cruise after lunch" etc?? :( :(regards,Wijnand lindelauf (EHBK)

This gives a whole new meaning to the expression "if pigs could fly" :( My wife saw the pics and commented: "Looks a bit like your desk" Needless to say, I'm cleaning this weekend :)

WOW! That flake on the dzus fastner, makes me want to get a brush and clean it :( If the exterior model looks anywhere near the VC shot's we've seen until now, some will need to pinch me :(

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

WOW! That flake on the dzus fastner, makes me want to get a brush and clean it :( If the exterior model looks anywhere near the VC shot's we've seen until now, some will need to pinch me :(
Lets hope the next screenshots are the exterior,, and not just snippets of interior... Days are passing with no release date set :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Love these dirty panels ! Very immersive for us ! Cheers.Josua

I'm afraid to know for sure, lol.
What they failed to mentioin, is the photo aircraft was that of a crashed 737; they can only show the slivers because the rest is to bloody for open forum. Parental consent is advised...... :( :( :( Looks great.Now Vic, you think you can peice all your slivers of photos to gether like a big jigsaw puzzle and give everyone a looksee?I'm still wanting to see some exterior shots - egine details. I'd be happy with a sliver looking into the engine. How about that?

Guest georgemacasoi

Hi there, any chance if you can tell if it will be released until October? I have a project at our company about flight simulation and i would like to use your plane if possible..so?George M

he is in shock ! lol :( vic is the cleaning guy.abdull

I always liked those brand new and shiny cockpits representing an aircraft just rolled out from the final assembly plant.PSS (marketed by Justflight now) made some really good ones, like this of a 757:http://www.justflight.com/screenPopUp.asp?...reenshotID=2607I'd like to see something like that in the NGX. We are supposed to be buying a new aircraft, aren't we ?