Sign in to follow this  
eurowing

wilco Airbus Evolution released!

Thanks, in the absence of other A340s in the FSX world I will probably go for it.Bruceb
You could get a cls or overland a340 and soup it up with isgsim ? I mean better than nothing.Just a thought..Vic

Why not just say, Wilco sucks! Always have and probably always will. You might as well add Ariane and be done with it.

Why do you have to bring Ariane into this thread about Wilco?I guess you just want to start a flame war here too. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

So what are the chances to get my money back? Can I dispute the credit card charge for something that doesn't work as advertised?There needs to be some accountability here. As consumers, we should start expecting for developers to release full working demos of their product (i.e. with a few days of an active license) in order to take it for a spin.I am tired of paying money to become a beta tester.Regards,Fabio

So what are the chances to get my money back? Can I dispute the credit card charge for something that doesn't work as advertised?There needs to be some accountability here. As consumers, we should start expecting for developers to release full working demos of their product (i.e. with a few days of an active license) in order to take it for a spin.I am tired of paying money to become a beta tester.Regards,Fabio
Chances are... nihil...No refund for download products, no exceptions. This reminds me of the late Aviograsf A340. Sorry JeffG :biggrin:It was the same story, except the product was unusable, whereas the Wilco one is.Has anyone tried to use the metric altimeter on the Evolution version? I can't seem to operate it. Maybe it's me, mind.And has anyone found any improvement in the multi-panel display? Haven't either. Shame, that's mainly what I was looking forward to, along the metric altimeter.

The altimeter works, but to switch between mb or hPa you have to go to the 2D panel and move the selector switch.They couldn't even model THAT in the VC. I mean give me a f--ing break. Lazy?

Your not a Wilco beta tester because Wilco don't test Big%20Grin.gif

The altimeter works, but to switch between mb or hPa you have to go to the 2D panel and move the selector switch.They couldn't even model THAT in the VC. I mean give me a f--ing break. Lazy?
I didn't mean the switch between In and Hpa but feet to meter altimeter : The metric altitude is implemented: the FCU selected altitude is displayed on the bottom part of the SD.Actually, I stand corrected. It does show at the bottom of the SD. Any Airbus pilot of there? Is it the way it works on the real one?

Allright, guys...I have installed the "Upgrade" it functions in an acceptable manner !Let's put it this way. To date Wilco is the best Airbus add-on you will find (Period). Yes, I know there are some some limitations. But, come-on guys,those of you who are turning up-side-down and yelling and screaming, do you realize that Wilco is the only one who has bravely done "as real as it grts" ? No one else has done it. Everyone seems to be able to develop a Boeing. In fact, there are Boeing products all through our noses. --- Are you a real pilot and that's how you measure this product? Wake up friend! It is impossible to compare a multi-million machine (the real thing) with a $50.00 bunch of "little graphics" to play on her your home computer.--- Are you a pilot "wana-be" or a "pilot-wanted-to-be" and you say the product is bad because you are reading articles that may be close to "how to fly an Airbus", and then you realize it doesn't fly or those what you have read on Google, or You-tube? Well, sorry, you will not find one product out there that will do anyhing close to the real thing (period).--- Observation: I've noticed some people enter these forums and they seem to just "blah-blah-blah" based on what they have read or heard from others. Folks if you have never flown (PIC) a real Airbus, how can you critize the work of some-one who has done the "best" they can so that you can satisfy the "pilot-wana-be" hunger. The only realistic way to satisfy that hunger is by paying some top dollar to fly in a real Airbus simulator or a real airplane.--- Folks this is the best we have now...Learn to say "Thank you" When aanother developer have the big enough "marbles" and capabilities to develop another Airbus that can get another little step close to the real thing, then (and until then) we can say this new product is better than Wilco"s...HOWEVER, I CAN ASSURE YOU, that you WILL ALWAYS (ALWAYS) FIND A DIFFICIENCY IN EVERY ONE OF THESE PRODUCTS-- ALWAYS ! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll jump on my Airbus A340-600(Wilco's) and try to stall this thing (It never stalls...My eyes will stall, before this beauty of technology will stall). And then I'll do a CAT lll landing on a stormy weather, and see this Airbus perform a marvel of a landing before my own eyes...Ahhh, how beautiful it functions...And some people say it doesn't work. Are you kidding, me? Either you have a lousy computer or you have NOT learn how to fly this wonder ! :( Johnny

Allright, guys...I have installed the "Upgrade" it functions in an acceptable manner !Let's put it this way. To date Wilco is the best Airbus add-on you will find (Period). Yes, I know there are some some limitations. But, come-on guys,those of you who are turning up-side-down and yelling and screaming, do you realize that Wilco is the only one who has bravely done "as real as it grts" ? No one else has done it. Everyone seems to be able to develop a Boeing. In fact, there are Boeing products all through our noses. --- Are you a real pilot and that's how you measure this product? Wake up friend! It is impossible to compare a multi-million machine (the real thing) with a $50.00 bunch of "little graphics" to play on her your home computer.--- Are you a pilot "wana-be" or a "pilot-wanted-to-be" and you say the product is bad because you are reading articles that may be close to "how to fly an Airbus", and then you realize it doesn't fly or those what you have read on Google, or You-tube? Well, sorry, you will not find one product out there that will do anyhing close to the real thing (period).--- Observation: I've noticed some people enter these forums and they seem to just "blah-blah-blah" based on what they have read or heard from others. Folks if you have never flown (PIC) a real Airbus, how can you critize the work of some-one who has done the "best" they can so that you can satisfy the "pilot-wana-be" hunger. The only realistic way to satisfy that hunger is by paying some top dollar to fly in a real Airbus simulator or a real airplane.--- Folks this is the best we have now...Learn to say "Thank you" When aanother developer have the big enough "marbles" and capabilities to develop another Airbus that can get another little step close to the real thing, then (and until then) we can say this new product is better than Wilco"s...HOWEVER, I CAN ASSURE YOU, that you WILL ALWAYS (ALWAYS) FIND A DIFFICIENCY IN EVERY ONE OF THESE PRODUCTS-- ALWAYS ! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll jump on my Airbus A340-600(Wilco's) and try to stall this thing (It never stalls...My eyes will stall, before this beauty of technology will stall). And then I'll do a CAT lll landing on a stormy weather, and see this Airbus perform a marvel of a landing before my own eyes...Ahhh, how beautiful it functions...And some people say it doesn't work. Are you kidding, me? Either you have a lousy computer or you have NOT learn how to fly this wonder ! :( Johnny
Johnny767:The word "Evolution" in the context of this product to me means that something has advanced and improved. Tried to fly the evolved A340-600...my Flight Director button is "greyed out" (cannot click to activate it) and basically the autopilot doesn't work anymore (worked on the pre-evolved version). Anyway, I don't have the energy to start listing everything else.Glad everything is working out for you.Fabio

I agree with you in everything, Jonnhy.Noone else could deliver an Airbus for FSX. Wilco did it. Despite the bugs, it's the best Airbus we have and it's perfectly flyable, if you now what you are doing and if you understand this is not a Boeing aircraft. Best regards.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Any chance of a link to the manual. Waleed very kindly provided a link and I found the liveries but still looking for the manual. Many thanks. NOTE: As far as I can see there is no difference between my pre-evo airbus 2 and the post evo version.....I simply can't find anything. Starting to remind me of a childhood story...."The Emperor's New Clothes". Wonder if we've been sold a joke.

I don't see people complaining about this product/company not being like the real machine. I personally see it as a company that has zero pride in the products they put out. I don't think the company cares to much about the product or the people who buy it. This is made clear to me buy them having little to know support for customers, no forums and a no refund policy which just shows how confidant they are with the products. I purchased Vol 1 last year for FSX and yes I can fly them, they do work and I have had some use out of it. But unlike other products I own these planes are a mess with system problems, really lazy faults with textures inside and out. Anyone who owns them knows this and this is what I mean by pride. I don't believe a developer could have any care or pride in this work. I look at Wilco in a sad way really because they have shown such potential, but full over every time with lazy careless work and bad support. I would like people to stop buying Wilco products so Wilco will either go out of business or better still have a change in approach, because right now it's kinda pathetic. On a more happy note, the very nice and helpful people over at Project Airbus will soon release their A321 which is looking great. So if like me you merged the other PA planes with the Wilco then you can have a nice looking 21 soon Big%20Grin.gif Go check it out on the Project Airbus forums, yes they have forums LMAO.gifThis picture is from the Wilco A319/320 IAE it's been like this for years and I'm told Wilco still didn't fix this with this update. As I said, no pride and pathetic.fsx2011-04-0401-18-45-40.jpgIf anyone wants to know how to fix this, let me know. It's easy and quick, well not for Wilco apparently.Sawyer

Any chance of a link to the manual. Waleed very kindly provided a link and I found the liveries but still looking for the manual. Many thanks. NOTE: As far as I can see there is no difference between my pre-evo airbus 2 and the post evo version.....I simply can't find anything. Starting to remind me of a childhood story...."The Emperor's New Clothes". Wonder if we've been sold a joke.
feelThere PIC Airbus Manuals are located in the main FSX folder under Simobjects/Airplanes