Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

Ifly 737 fsx

I just had a shed load of work dumped on me, so as long as it's out by next Wednesday, I'm good.Hope I don't jinx it for everyone. :(
Don't worry, the very latest GA planes and the already available steam gauge aircraft are producing what they were meant for, pure fun. A very current 737 just would expand it some more. We will see more than enough news about any release there, may it be on this weekend or in a month, that's for sure.

Looks like the iFLY 737NGX could be released as soon as tomorrow. The ban has been lifted on the "First to Fly" 100. Reviews are coming in. All good. Check it out at their site.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I'm sure it's going to be great, hope they get some videos out soon. Not much known as of yet, be nice to fuel the fire.

well i dont get paid till tuesday hehe. Im sure it will be a few days yet. But im looking foward to it.

NDA is now dropped and the release candidate screenies are showing up, so it could well be out there on Sunday. There are also some videos of it up on the iFly forum.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

As Al stated the NDA was lifted. I have uploaded 4 videos to show her off! Here is the link:My Channel

What time zone are they based on? So when they say released Sunday do they mean in only a few more hours?

Let's keep in mind Steve said "at earliest Sunday", he didn't say it would release Sunday. If it comes Sunday, great, if not, it won't be too far away.

[cross-posted] [again]The quote was "At the very earliest it would be tomorrow [sunday]" so let's keep our hopes in check. Sunday was not a pledge.

Hope it's soon, I've been holding out doing any long hauls in anticipation. Thanks for the videos.

Most people don't realize it's a win-win situation for us simmers. I love it!
definitely agree there!! We get to chose between two great products or buy both... its a hell of a lot better, with two companies pushing for a better product due to some competition.Cant wait :(

Christ, this is getting exciting! It also all looks so nice. Can't wait to see how it performs at a fully-featured New York City, Chicago, Buffalo, Netherlands (particularly EHAM) and OrbX sceneries. Should be a real treat!Also, it's also very ncie to have this to "replace" that other small jetliner that I have been trying to use: the Aerosoft Airbus. However, FBW is completely crazy. I hoped the issues were fixed, but I still got them. Nose dives on landing, automated ILS approach that are absolutely the worst I have seen from any aircraft I own... it's quite terrible, to say the truth. But with the iFly 737 (and later the PMDG 737) I might be able to let the Aerosoft Airbus go.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Yeah it's a great time! Only thing now is who comes out first. If PMDG's comes out first with its higher price and hype, will be a harder time to convince people to buy two 737s so soon.

the Ifly webpage has a new tab for FSX now!! it was not there 6 hours ago. On the main site where you click on products it used to just say Fs2004 but now its listed FSX too. they are upto something hehe.