Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX Pricing and Availability

Thank you very much Robert, that's a great release-schedule and pricing plan...I think most of us will feel that august 4 (or there-abouts) will be a bit like their own birthday as well!Martijn

Wonderful airplane, a lot of functionalities, but everything has no sense since to enjoy flying a plane one should have AT LEAST 40 fps, FIXED, with any scenery, traffic load and weather conditions. I know FSX is not at all able to do half of that, any be the computer power, so no 737 NGX for me, thanks. No heartache when reading 10 fps during landings, no heartache when stuttering during turns, no heartache when turning the EGPWS terrain on near mountains and getting a drastic decrease of the already low fps. No heartache when trying to switch weather radar on and getting nothing (the real airplane DOES have a weather radar)...Thank you, but I keep flying my Maddog 2010 smoothly in FS9 with MAXIMUM reality, keeping into account that a lot of the maximum reality also comes from smoothness of simulation...
First of all, FSX at 24 fps and higher in my experience is very fluid. Infact, I limit FSX to 30 fps max. The video released with the NGX over ORBX PNW with REX had VERY smooth performance, especially considering it was filmed while recording in HD.

Wow. 70 dollars for this simulation is simply a steal. I hope pmdg gets all of the rewards they have been so meticulously working for.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

Wonderful airplane, a lot of functionalities, but everything has no sense since to enjoy flying a plane one should have AT LEAST 40 fps, FIXED, with any scenery, traffic load and weather conditions. I know FSX is not at all able to do half of that, any be the computer power, so no 737 NGX for me, thanks. No heartache when reading 10 fps during landings, no heartache when stuttering during turns, no heartache when turning the EGPWS terrain on near mountains and getting a drastic decrease of the already low fps. No heartache when trying to switch weather radar on and getting nothing (the real airplane DOES have a weather radar)...Thank you, but I keep flying my Maddog 2010 smoothly in FS9 with MAXIMUM reality, keeping into account that a lot of the maximum reality also comes from smoothness of simulation...
sorry to hear your PC should not be struggling with FSX, not a i7 anyway. I think you might have a more serious issue with your PC. Unforunatly I have to tell you that the weather radar on the MD80 is not at all realistic and its impossible to correctly model a weather radar in FSX. It might look pretty, and it might look like its doing what the real one is, but I assure you its not.

6-7-8-9 & ERs are already in the 'Shopping Cart' :( One question though... Is the short landing-takeoff package (or however it's called, sorry) included?PS Not that I don't like it but believe me you could've charged a few bucks more and nobody would complain! :(

sorry to hear your PC should not be struggling with FSX, not a i7 anyway. I think you might have a more serious issue with your PC. Unforunatly I have to tell you that the weather radar on the MD80 is not at all realistic and its impossible to correctly model a weather radar in FSX. It might look pretty, and it might look like its doing what the real one is, but I assure you its not.
Agreed. The "weather radar" really should be referred to as a "cloud visualizer" because that is all it really does.

Great price for a truly amazing product! The credit card is warmed up and ready to go.

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

Thanks for the pricing and release schedule Robert, slightly disappointed, in that I was hoping the base product would be the 600.700.800 and 900 (+WL) models and the rest would be addons, ah well, the combined price of the 800900 and 600700 packs are about what I was thinking it was going to cost anyway! Would probably also get the ER ones but probably not the others.Thanks again, and good luck for the release!

I must admit that pricing is more fair than I expected, thanks guys! biggrin.gif

Seems reasonable. If I can get all the packages for less than 150$ I will consider it a deal

Thanks for the pricing advisory. Can you please advise how we can give you the appropriate feed back regarding interest in the BBJ and MIL versions? Via this forum?If so a diffidently to the BBJ version and a Maybe to the MIL.Will you be releasing the manuals and liveries via the website before release? Many Thanks for all your hard work over the years.RegardsChris Rooke

Awesome news thank you so much for your hard work and putting up with our crap. Card's ready and waiting for next week! Let's go 737 800!Pete Walsh.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Hi, great news and very reasnble price, thank you PMDG :)Regardging RSR mentioning that "PMDG 737NGX Base Package: $69.99* ETA: On/Before 04AUG11 Contains the 737-800/800WL, 737-900/900WL" is that means that the PMDG online store for NGX will be open before the 4th ? if yes I hope it can take the pressure.Sorry if this was asked before but cant keep up with the speed of replies. Thanks

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Make a paper plane and slap PMDG on it for 100$ and ill buy it too ...:( :( :( Big%20Grin.gifBig%20Grin.gif

Image removed as image is no longer available.