Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Weekend Update 09DEC11: NGX SP1b Updates Available

Robert,All four 800/900 aircraft.cfgs show .3116 for me... The installer also shows .3116, both before and after installation.
Me too !I did a full clean install. 800/900The installer said updating 1.0.2888 to 1.0.3116Just did a quick takeoff from EINN RWY 24, climbed to 5000 ft and autolanded on RWY 06.No problems of any kind.Thanks Robert ! Fred.

Sorry to say this, but.......Hmmm, sceptic about this fps drop, drop's alot regards SP1. Not good in my eyes.....huh.pngEdit: I have tried without remove prev. vers and a clean install.....!!! Fps drop on both.Edit 2: Installed everything one more time, now back to prev. fps....., if it stay's there i'm happy yes....smile.png

Hi just downloaded the new version no troubles as of yet version matches what was downloaded

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks for your constant hard work and updates Robert and the rest of the PMDG team, another factor that makes this plane the best i've ever owned for FS. Now hows that T7 coming along!Big%20Grin.gif

Chris Howard

Thanks Robert! Excellent! Thanks for your efforts... Thanks for giving us the best simulation ever created... But one question, when the SDK? Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

But one question, when the SDK?Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk
Hello You don't read carefully the first post !!It's written : "The SDK package is still in holding as previously discussed. Once we have the all-clear on it, we'll let you know where to get it."BRMarc

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Many thanks Robert.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hi,Thanks for this update.I just have one question: will this update reset all the service based failures(the flight time counter)? Because I still haven't had any failure after 20 hours of flight and I hope this will occur soon.Christopher Schilly

Just trying to understand, when you say:

• Fixed spoiler, aileron, and yoke full deflection angles which had previously been too small. (caused by misunderstanding of an engineering document)

, is this just about a graphical fix in the models, or does it acutally affect aircraft behavior (e.g. higher max roll rate resulting from higher aileron deflection angle)?

I am skeptic.Not only this news will wipe every third party flight planner product out but IMHO that is not entirely true what it has been said.I mean, many times here on the forum we read about real pilots saving time using a co route, route made by their own company to optimize stuff and saving time. A 737 real pilot from Air Kenya mentioned that a month ago more or less, as example.This SP1b will cut both third party products and also part of the reality IMO. I know that 90% of real stuff is being made by inputting SID and STARS manually into the FMC but that does not represent 100% of the real operations as far as I know reading Air Kenya real 737 pilot reports, for instance. I assume other companies act the same.

The 8900-Update installer shows version 3116 and I am unable to update 600/700Message "The setup has detected that no version of PMDG 737 6700 NGX RTM is installed."I have 6700 installed since release and fly them.Help is appreciated.Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

hi,sp1b upgraded my 800wl planes to 3116 version also, and didnt ask if i wanted my old liveries removed and it hasnt removed my old liveries, what should i do?should i use livery manager to remove the old liveries and re-install them?ok didnt read the first letter clearly when i fired up the livery manager it asked to remove old liveries but still using version 3116thanks guys

Nigel Porter

simhaven. group see: https://www.facebook.com/groups/493455508243014