Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

04MAR12: SP1c Released for full NGX product range.

Does the .ini configuration files from version SP1b works correctly with SP1c, allowing us to backup them and paste on the appropriate folder after install this update, os do we have to reconfigure mannualy our aircrafts via FMC?Thanks!Marcelo Monteiro

Thanks all, all downloaded, ran and installed fine, no problems . . . awaiting FS2 now . . . .

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Does the .ini configuration files from version SP1b works correctly with SP1c, allowing us to backup them and paste on the appropriate folder after install this update
Yes.

livery manager doesnt work anymore after SP1c..
Worked fine for me with no issues.Was able to re-install the saved liveries.

Worked fine for me with no issues.Was able to re-install the saved liveries.
+1

This update did the same thing it did with the 744. On the third leg of a flight with Active Sku 2012 the 737ngx starts to roll gradually from side to side. VNAV LVAV Auotpilot all fine. Cruise speed and no wheather changes. Service Pack 1C will destroy your experience. Stay with Service Pack 1B.If you have trouble like I have described above, simpy disconnect from Active Sky and reconnect it. PMDG might say it's a HIFI problem. It's not. Worked fine on service pack 1B.Steve

Is there a Performance Improvement with SB1C?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

@SteveI think it is still on your weather program.At the time when I still used the MS own machine, I knew the problem. Now I use for some timethe program "FSrealWX" and I have no more problems.The program is still under development but the current DEV version runs very well. Give it a try!http://www.hanse-coders.net/?page=downloads&sid=12bb7d11bc9f231628936030056c23ae&dkid=2Mandy Broschk

Thanks Captain Randazzo, Mr. Maziarz and the rest of the PMDG team. Just going over Tutorial #2 prior to firing up the tutorial flight. Wonderful stuff! NGX is simply amazing.Much gratitude and appreciation!

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel

Subject sp1c after installing sp1c ,,after landing, taxiing to the gate pulls the device strongly to the right in the fall/descending, I turn down the speed I can not be lower than .60 mach and can not turn down to 220 speed sorry for bad english

My system spec:

CPU: Quadcore Q6600

RAM: 8 GB DDR2

GPU: Nvidia G force GTX460

Michel de Bruin.

It's working beautifuly thanks PMDG

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

If I download via the extended service will this sp1c update be integrated or does this patch need to be downloaded seperately. Please advise.Thanks in advance.