Sign in to follow this  
waleed

Dubai, in all it's glory.

And the fps !!!! I'll never fly to EGLC from Uk2000 again ! Ah ah ah..... Dubai-Athens-Dubai all the way

too much, too soon....

Just landed with LD 767 coming from Athens. Absolutely fantastic. Also in frame rates (constant 30 @ dusk).

Harry

Edited by firehawk44
Images removed - exceed 1600W limit. Please repost with proper size. 400KB is the max size and the photos you posted met that size.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Looks incredible. I can't wait!

It's going to be to be an expensive few weeks: FT DubaiX, AS Duesseldorf, AS Airbus Ext., FSDT Vancouver... PMDG 777?

Looks incredible! I will not fly there until the PMDG 777 is released. It might be smart to purchase now and spread the cost of all the holiday season releases. Then again, I could do some military OPS in the area :P

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I have to agree, that's one of the best major airport sceneries I've ever seen. It runs totally smooth, even with high settings and AI (MTX5.4) at 40%!

I nearly feel bad, because I "only" spent 30€ on that scenery, and also 20€ on various "US Cities", which don't come anywhere close to this, and they do not even have night textures, and I get worse FPS there!

In Dubai, all the models are really great, and the textures on the buildings are sharp even when flying close to them. It's worth every singel cent, and probably even more!

Looks incredible! I will not fly there until the PMDG 777 is released. It might be smart to purchase now and spread the cost of all the holiday season releases. Then again, I could do some military OPS in the area :P

That's my dilemma...I like to fly real world flights but looking at flightaware this is an airport mostly served by 777's and heavy Airbuses...neither of which I currently have a model that I'm interested in spending much time in...the screens do look amazing though

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Norwegian AIr Shuttle fly to OMDB from Oslo, Copenhagen and Stockholm using 737-800s

theres also FlyDubai with 737NG's

Just landed with LD 767 coming from Athens. Absolutely fantastic. Also in frame rates (constant 30 @ dusk).

Harry

Yes, the smooth FPS! One reason to love Flytampa!

Also in frame rates (constant 30 @ dusk).

Not me, lol. This is the first scenery (besides ORBX's major hubs) that I dont get good FPS at. Even at FSDT's JFK with 100% WOAI running I can get a good solid 25 FPS in the NGX, but flying into Dubai, once the airport comes into view I struggle to get more tham 20 FPS even with AI turned off. Good thing I have already started building a new rig, I will need it for this airport, but I was surprised since I get good performance at all my FlyTampa airports, although none of them have buildings or autogen like this surrounding the airport.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

My frames are stellar at OMDB with all that detial. Simply put, Martin did an excellent job optimizing OMDB. Time for some VHHX-OMDB legs...(don't forget Spicejet and Jet Airways fly there from VIPD, I wonder? Do they/can they fly over Pakistan?)

Looks like a really good feedback on that one. Off to buying it. Thanks for the reviews, folks.

I have not purchased an FSX scenery (or anything FSX related at all, actually) in more than a year, but Flytampa is not an ordinary purchase. This one is almost a certain buy.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

For such a detailed rendition,the fps is superb!

Well done, FlyTampa!

I've gotta join the chorus here. Wasn't going to buy anything until Orbx England came out, but after seeing the screens I had no choice. One of the best sceneries I've ever purchased.

PMDG NGX Fly Dubai Livery taking off from the amazing Fly Dubai- Rebooted ...Please watch in HD otherwise the colours are not clear... I was running bit out of FPS in the beginning because i was running fraps plus multiple programs at one time in addition to the PMDG NGX...also have an external FPS limiter. But generally the scenery offers very good FPS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTsRokGkRXM

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM