Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comanche

Carenado C340 for X-Plane Released

Just noticed it has been released.  I dont have it yet, Im stuck at work, just thought Id put it out there.

Rob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Stunning as always, I might get it too. I wonder how many people work at Carenado?

Great release indeed, I'll be buying my copy very soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

It indeed looks good but I wish they would patch their Baron and others to V2 (64bit) standard before releasing more offerings.  It's probably a totally different set of employees or section within Carenado  but I'd like to use what I already have just the same...

I just bought this beauty. Downloading now. :smile:

Another excellent release from Carenado. I've bought it. Stable flight dynamics. The weather radar is functional (important in X-Plane 10, not in FSX). NAV1/NAV2/COM radios are tuned through GPS. Good sounds.

It's a good plane and typical Carenado style -- so no systems depth, but certainly a visual beauty, and flies fine. Pressing the OAT button on the digital clock reveals a small bug, where the OAT displayed there is not correct, but other than that, everything seems good.

That is beautiful. Might have to buy. No problems with lua crashes in 64 bit?

That is beautiful. Might have to buy. No problems with lua crashes in 64 bit?

No,No problems :smile:

No,No problems :smile:

Thanks, actually I'd already picked it up as it looked so tempting. And very pleased I did! Excellent plane, looks simply gorgeous.

It indeed looks good but I wish they would patch their Baron and others to V2 (64bit) standard before releasing more offerings. It's probably a totally different set of employees or section within Carenado but I'd like to use what I already have just the same...

This... Still waiting for my A36 to work

It was my first payware for XP and I've been unable to fly it in x64 since argh!

My only complaint is that all 3 tires are flat when on the tarmac.  Can't find the air pump!  Doesn't seem to affect the roll though...

I have two other questions regarding (apparently) all Carenado aircraft.

1. Is is possible to "lock" the camera views?  They go to that view and snap right back to the pilot's seat position.  Not much use when trying to set radios, etc.

2. Why are toe brakes not animated?

John

Hi,

Issue 1 doesn't happen to me. When I press a key on the numpad the view switches to the predefined camera view and it stays on that view as expected. Same thing on external views.

I have two other questions regarding (apparently) all Carenado aircraft.

1. Is is possible to "lock" the camera views?  They go to that view and snap right back to the pilot's seat position.  Not much use when trying to set radios, etc.

2. Why are toe brakes not animated?

John

OK - I must have missed something in the instructions... Are they all assigned to the numpad?  I have been using the selections that pop up from the menu on the left side of the screen.  It opens doors, etc. and they stay open, but camera views don't stay but a second or two.  I'll try numpad when I get it fired back up.

Thanks,

John

Problem = TrackIR disables that function.

Thanks for your help.

John

Great video of a great work of art.  Thanks to all involved in it's creation!  I am thoroughly enjoying it! 

John