Sign in to follow this  

Prepar3D V2.4 patch will be released Monday 9/29/14

Oh dear Terry

What if it's delayed for some reason

You'll be pacing up and down the room like an aircraft with no wings  ..... :He He:

Just checked my Prepar3D account - no new files there yet.

Am going to attempt option "B" from Rob's post on Prepar3D first:

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=8502.0

And if that fails I guess a (zzzzzzzzzzzzz) full reinstall and patch is in order. But hopefully won't need to do that..

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Jack,

Jim is talking about the files in the \ShadersHLSL\ folder (the one with Clouds.fx, Rain.fx etc).

The files in your screenshot are from the \Shaders\ folder. In that folder ALL files should be deleted.

Thanks for the info!  :lol:

It's rather ironic that the "dead end" nature of FSX is actually one of its strengths. No new versions or updates means that addon developers (and customers) don't have to worry about compatibility issues with different iterations. 

This situation looks pretty much similar to me as building new subway line in Warsaw, Poland.

1. Before works - people complaining "We have only one line, city XXX have YYY lines" are like FSX users saying "I need to do too much tweaking to make FSX working!"

2. During works - people complaining "Whole city is paralized! Too much traffic!" are like P3D users saying "You fixed XXX bug, but there is new YYY bug!".

3. After works - people complaining "Building subway was too expensive! Total waste of money!" are like P3D users saying "You are focusing on XXX and not on YYY - it is waste of time"

As you can see, there are always unhappy people whatever you do  ^_^

Lukasz Kulasek

i7-8700k, RTX 2080 TI, 32 GB RAM, ASUS TUF Z370-PRO Gaming, Oculus Rift CV1

As you can see, there are always unhappy people whatever you do ^_^

+1

Spirit

2300 29th in Ballina, Australia.  My Account still not updated.  Tomorrow then.

According to my (non existent) watch, it's still only 09:44 EDT and 06:44 PDT in the USA. Patience, my young Padawans :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

According to my (non existent) watch, it's still only 09:44 EDT and 06:44 PDT in the USA. Patience, my young Padawans :smile:

we is Kodiak'ers not Padawans  :flag-29:

and we is sit in teepee waiting for smoke signals in bit format from LM

I'm at work till 10pm UK tonight so will look forward to reading all your posts on how easy the patch was to apply :P

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Until now, no no sign of the update!!! :mellow:  (I am Brazil) 11:42 am.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

No update 11:00 am here in Boston - thinking its going to be a few hours more thats for sure - oh LM maybe in California which will push it out another 3 hours so when I get home from work tonight I would hope its available

Rich Sennett

No update 11:00 am here in Boston - thinking its going to be a few hours more thats for sure - oh LM maybe in California which will push it out another 3 hours so when I get home from work tonight I would hope its available

Per LM's "Contact Us" link on the P3D website, they are in Orlando, FL

Lockheed Martin Prepar3D®

100 Global Innovation Circle, MP 810

Orlando, Florida 32825-5003

Lyn