Sign in to follow this  

Prepar3D V2.4 patch will be released Monday 9/29/14

Must be all out at Disneyworld then  B)

no i think it's "just" the beach

i would do the same if i were in Florida :t0103:

Carsten U

Deary me, I do worry about you guys. These somewhat impatient utterances might be unmasking an unhealthy masochistic tendency...lol

From past experiences, it's a case of 'once (or is it twice or even thrice) bitten twice shy'. I'll happily wait until the emotional dust settles this time around before taking the plunge. I do have high hopes that, in time, LM will take steps to lock down their patching process to ensure success in every case. However the announcement of this forthcoming patch release has come far too quickly after the last to fill me with much hope that this objective has been achieved right here and now. Still, you never know.

Mike

I'm pretty sure they're close to finishing the "Anti-Blowup" software install on their servers.

Should be available any time now. :>)

Per LM's "Contact Us" link on the P3D website, they are in Orlando, FL

Ah good one Lyn - thanks

Must be all out at Disneyworld then  B)

Wish I was at disney World

Rich Sennett

I better keep off the wine tonight then otherwise the patch installation could get rather messy..

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

I will probably wait a few days before I patch just to see how it goes.  Plus I have been extremely satisfied with v2.3 and I don't want to mess anything up!

Ryan

Ryan

I will probably wait a few days before I patch just to see how it goes.  Plus I have been extremely satisfied with v2.3 and I don't want to mess anything up!

Ryan

Me too, at least until will be available a compatible version of ASN.

I can't wait to see Sesquatcho's (prob got the name slightly wrong) posts after he has had a go at installing the patch!!

Hehehe   .....

Me too, at least until will be available a compatible version of ASN.

ASN will be available for 2.4 "2-3 days" after LM releases 2.4. Quote from a dev (kterzon the HiFi forums below.

"Assuming 2.4 is released on Monday and if no other problems come up, we'll release it 2-3 days later."

I think I will be waiting 2-3 days after the patch releases then, I have 2.3 running so smooth right now....

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

I think I will be waiting 2-3 days after the patch releases then, I have 2.3 running so smooth right now....

I agree

Quick! It just showed up on the download page!

Oh, wait a minute, my mistake, It didn't!

Strangely enough, today I'm actually happy my PSU died. No need to wait impatiently for the release, no frustration because of slow downloads because everyone is downloading at the same time, no stress about addons not working and by the time my new PSU is in, end of this week, addons should be updated, fixes for problems will be posted... :P

Cheers!

Maarten

:help::p0504:

PANIC ATTACK

LM downloads page says:

"We are currently undergoing regularly scheduled maintenance. Please check back in a few hours. We apologize for any inconvenience!"

we all know what that implies.....INCOMMING    !!

:P

Prepar3Dv2.3 cannot be downloaded because the server is in maintenance meaning that v2.4 will be released in a few hours.

Júnior Silva