Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

25OCT14 - First Glance at PMDG 777-200 for Prepar3D

Any chance the shifting VC viewpoint can be fixed in P3D? This is something that really bugs me about the 777.

Any chance the shifting VC viewpoint can be fixed in P3D? This is something that really bugs me about the 777.

The shifting viewpoint isn't there in P3D v2.4.

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Sorry, what is "The shifting viewpoint" in PMDG777?

Thanks,

Dirk.

Turning corners in the air or the ground the VC viewpoint shifts left or right, and forward or back. Once back in steady state requires the VC viewpoint to be set back into the correct position. This is most noticeable around the equator - Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubal etc. Just an FSX design flaw.

Looking forward to PMDG joining the P3D family. It is a milestone for all of us!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

PMDG in XPL = Golden Age, like the release of the NGX years back.

- 737, 747 and 777 for XPL will be a dream!  :wub:

Nope we never edit our screenshots ever, those shots are what I get in P3D on my system. Given I am running a 2500k cpu and a GTX570, amazingly P3D runs nice, it will run even nicer with the new 970/980 cards.

Fwiw, no config tweaks have been made to P3D, it's been left as is from installation except the addition of scenery enhancement products and ASN for P3D.

Those shots were taken off the west coast of Vancouver Island just north of Tofino as the sun was setting.

Really am enjoying P3D, it just feels a lot more immersive and realistic to a degree.

Thanks so much for the update Jason.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Any news about the king 737? (P3D and/or Weather/data link features)? Even a new product if not possible to update the current one?

There sure is... in the first post.

Please help me with this, I am not an owner of Prepar3D, how does this work? Subscription of 50 USD a month is very expensive, is there another way?

Also when are Prepar3D expecting to release a X64 version? This could eliminate all those nasty OOMs no?

or is it possible to buy it for 60USD?! 

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

whats the difference between the 200USD version and the 59.99 USD version?!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I think I might know what "secret project" PMDG are hiding behind the curtain.  :ph34r:

*caugh* DC-3 *caugh* 

whats the difference between the 200USD version and the 59.99 USD version?!

Correct me if i'm wrong  but i think You have to be a student under 18 to have the cheaper one

Correct me if i'm wrong

I'd like to correct you ;)

licence comparison table

So, it's not tied to an age, you just have to be a "student".

And I think, we should not discuss this further ;)

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------