Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

For which GA airplanes would you pay for a version 2?

For which GA airplanes would you pay for a version 2  

86 members have voted

1. 1. For which GA airplane would you pay for a version 2?

• Carenado C337
    • Milviz C310
    • Flight1 Mustang
    • Carenado F33
    • Carenado M20J
    • Carenado B58
    • Carenado C210
    • Feelthere Phenom
    • Carenado C340
    • Milviz BE55
    • Realair Legacy
    • Flight1 BN2
    • Flight1 PC12
    • Aerosoft Beaver
    • Eaglesoft Beechjet 400

I've been thinking about this for a while.  There are some airplanes that I really do think could be made (even) better.  I put planes into the survey based on what I hear most talked about or that get at least some screenshots.  I'm sure there are many more but these are the ones that keep turning up.  (Note that I left out airplanes that are currently developing a version 2 such as those nice looking Eaglesoft birds.)  Carenado, obviously, appears in the survey a lot since they are talked about a lot, appear in screenshots a lot and crank out airplanes faster than my kids eat ice cream.  Who knows, maybe, by some miracle, we'll see one or two.

Gregg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I heard the Mustang was the best on the market for a while... I wouldn't really know however. :/ I rarely get to fly GA jets now lol

Flight1 PC-12 (The Carenado lacks system modeling)

Nuts.  That's one I forgot about.  And the BN2.

EDIT:  I added them. 

Aerosoft Beaver should be on the list!

I (we maybe?) need an Accusim version  :rolleyes:

Aerosoft Beaver should be on the list!

I (we maybe?) need an Accusim version  :rolleyes:

I added it.

Eaglesoft Beechjet 400

Um...I added it.  I don't see it talked about much but it's a nice looking plane.

I flew the wings off it in FS9, would love to see a really well done FSX/P3D version with great avionics.

Eaglesoft Beechjet 400

I think they are doing a Beechjet 400XPR

As long as it works with LINDA (AKA LUA)...I'm in.

Pretty sure there's a soon-to-come update of the Legacy, so it might not need a spot on that list.

Some of those others are perfectly flyable and likable as is - F33A, C337, MV B55. (in my opinion, anyhow..)  In fact, I'd be worried about an update to either the C337 or the F33A; I like them very much as is, and I fear that an update could only serve to mess them up. ^_^

However, without question, the one on that list that needs an update the most would be the Beaver.  An Accusimm'ed Beaver would be most pants, but short of that, an AS Beaver to the same standard as the wonderful Twin Otter would be superb!

Mustang was great, but why do these coders never understand how a jet engine starts (and take a hint from pmdg/levelD). If my engine in real life started in such a way, I'd be running for the hills!

I still love the Virtavia/Flight1 BN-2, but an updated model...it would be bought swiftly and without remorse!

Flight1 C421

I wondered if someone had made a Golden Eagle.  I can't add stuff to the survey anymore.

Actually the Raytheon Hawker 400XPR 3.0 w/full PL21 Suite to follow the current Citation XLS+ 3.0 w/full PL21 Suite and the Citation X 750 3.0. B)

Oh, almost forgot the Citation II 551 3.0 w/F1 GTN out of the box and the Citation CJ1+ 3.0 w/full PL21 Suite.

So it's gonna be a while hehe...  CX sounds good too

CX 3.0 is being remodeled in 3DS Max as we speak.. XLS+3.0 can be seen on our FB Page. The others will have to wait for a bit but when they are ready they will be buy and fly right out of the box, no guesswork, just a learning curve. B)

CX 3.0 is being remodeled in 3DS Max as we speak.. XLS+3.0 can be seen on our FB Page. The others will have to wait for a bit but when they are ready they will be buy and fly right out of the box, no guesswork, just a learning curve. B)

As you can see we are missing this market with a fully modeled recent technology airplane, so something being released by the summer would be nice. But you guys are far from that it looks like.

I really hope so Ryan, The Fs9 version was a favourite of mine and it had a Robert young FDE if I remember correctly.

The 400XPR is a lovely little Jet and we know Eaglesoft's Proline will work properly. A day one purchase for sure.

Avionics-Proline.jpg

As you can see we are missing this market with a fully modeled recent technology airplane, so something being released by the summer would be nice. But you guys are far from that it looks like.

Yes it's Hawker 400XPR. Patience is key. Doing these titles properly takes a boatload of time, skill, and effort. We know that competitors can crank 'em out assembly line style, but that's not our approach to simulated Corporate Aviation products. :wink:

Gregg,

I think a valid poll that might yield some community insight useful to the developers would be . . .

What FSX model would you buy if it was updated to native P3Dv2?

Regards,

Ray

What FSX model would you buy if it was updated to native P3Dv2?

Yeah, that might have made more folks apt to vote.  Some of these airplanes are downright great and it pains me to think that people would rather have 'fresh and new' over greater depth, and realistic airplanes.  But, perhaps, it's the way I put it in the poll.