markk70

A2A Constellation...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Darn, I'm still trying to master the T6

Would it work with single saitek throttle quadrant?

Definitely, just assign your throttle lever to the throttle axis in FSX/P3D. Then you will be able to control all 4 engines using a single lever.

Ya someone beat ya to it (just below)

It looks amazing especially the exterior

The VC looks not as nice as their current offerings? Does anyone have it could you put some normal zoomed 1:1 cropped shots? Maybe it's because they had to save polys? Or maybe it's the lighting on the screenshots.

The VC looks not as nice as their current offerings? Does anyone have it could you put some normal zoomed 1:1 cropped shots? Maybe it's because they had to save polys? Or maybe it's the lighting on the screenshots.

Yup, have the same feeling... Anyone?

Cheers, Ed

I'll post video later ... swamped lately as so many new releases have hit the market within the past couple of weeks, I just can't keep up.

Cheers, Rob.

• Upvote 1

Wow busy time. FSFX also released the Q400 immersion pack last night.

Ya someone beat ya to it (just below)

It looks amazing especially the exterior

Possibly related to new cfg for hotfix 2 that limits vc textures to 1024?

FSFX also released the Q400 immersion pack last night.

Oh wow, another one I was waiting for ... thanks for sharing info.

Cheers, Rob.

Does one have to purchase the academic or professional licenses for their respective P3D license? Or is this something to just keep A2A within their legal obligations, and it doesn't really matter to us?

no sir, as per scott of a2a , technically an academic connie version would work with the pro p3d version........

What's the difference between the Pro and the Academic versions?  Any?  or just that it's a "pro" version?

I am, of course, a dev but...I love the connie... And I only have the pro version...

Possibly related to new cfg for hotfix 2 that limits vc textures to 1024?

But this can be changed no?

Well, she's absolutely fantastic.  Smooth on the framerate (like all A2A stuff), gorgeous, and a true treat to fly.

I am a big fan of their B377 COTS and this is a great progression of the line.  Just as detailed but more of a fun flyer.

Very excited to get more time in her!  I'm running the P3D version in P3Dv3.4.

But this can be changed no?

I have not tried yet, but I'm pretty sure you can change that value. I would guess LM did that to reduce VAS consumption.

Cheers, Ed

With my very limited time in the Connie ... made a quickie vid showing off P3D's Dynamic Reflections on the Connie ... glad they have a handy crew to help me fly!

I'm a little of a DR nutter, sorry.  But so far the A2A connie is wonderful, VC is the best I've see to date from A2A and much improved night lighting.

Cheers, Rob.

On 12/26/2016 at 12:25 AM, Rob Ainscough said:

With my very limited time in the Connie ... made a quickie vid showing off P3D's Dynamic Reflections on the Connie ... glad they have a handy crew to help me fly!

I'm a little of a DR nutter, sorry.  But so far the A2A connie is wonderful, VC is the best I've see to date from A2A and much improved night lighting.

Cheers, Rob.

Awesome video Rob, I too am absolutely loving the A2A Connie! 

They can create such an alive and dynamic, not to mention gorgeous, aircraft, yet it's so smooth on the frame rate.  Amazes me every time.

Have a dozen hours or so on her now, and still learning new stuff.  Love it!

Awesome video Rob, I too am absolutely loving the A2A Connie! 

They can create such an alive and dynamic, not to mention gorgeous, aircraft, yet it's so smooth on the frame rate.  Amazes me every time.

Have a dozen hours or so on her now, and still learning new stuff.  Love it!

A2A aircraft are the only aircraft I have flown in home flight sims that make me feel like I do when flying in real life.