be77solo

few more A2A installers just released for v4

Just a quick heads up to anyone that bought the Comanche, 182 or T-6 from A2A directly, the updated v4 installers are available to download.

Just spent about an hour in the T-6, install went smoothly to directory of my choice outside of sim and plane flies/performs great.

Hopefully the Connie is next!

Edit: Cherokee is available too, I just forgot to list it as I don't own it ha.  Apologies!

• Upvote 4

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nice, just waiting for the FlightSimStore to get updated then :)

Awesome! I've been waiting for the 182! Now I really need Flight1 to update the GTN 750/650's. Thanks for the news.

I agree with Aaron. The beautiful C182 finally back into action. A HUGE thank you to A2A!

I agree, their 182 is fantastic and happy she's back!  They did a fantastic job.

Now come on A2A, let's get the Connie across the line!

We really need F1 to release updates for the GTN750. Just not the same without. 

• Upvote 2

I want to try the 182 in vr when I get home.been flying the carenado version, hope this performs well enough cos it obviously a much better flight model, plus the a2a cockpit in vr would be beautiful.

Stupid question: I bought those planes directly in the A2A shop. Now they are still in my account, but it is not obvious which version I have in my download link section, as it is simply called "a2a_c172_prepar3d.zip" without any version number. Is it always the newest version? Or do I have to "buy" the new version again and it will be free for my account? Thanks for any clarification on this...

37 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Is it always the newest version? Or do I have to "buy" the new version again and it will be free for my account? Thanks for any clarification on this...

Yes it's the new verions on your account. You dont need to buy anything, it's a free update. Enjoy it!

• Upvote 1

Do you know if Justflight informs of the new version?

All the installers install to the same A2A folder , so the first install gets overwritten by the next and so on.... rushed job.

Jorge

11 hours ago, Sethos1988 said:

Nice, just waiting for the FlightSimStore to get updated then :)

I am waiting for FlightSimStore to update teh AC as wel.

Looks like I just have to reactivated the update link because the link is deactivated (red). 

1 hour ago, aeronauta said:

All the installers install to the same A2A folder , so the first install gets overwritten by the next and so on.... rushed job.

Jorge

How so?  This was never installed into V4 before, and if you update the planes in V3, the installer is supposed to update your old files.  I don't see why you call that a rushed job.