Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

PMDG updates the 737 NGXu

3 hours ago, Mikelab6 said:

What's about performance (FPS) with the last update ? Is it better ?  I am looking for about the same performance as the 747v2 before purchasing it.

Mike

FPS are not its strong point its gone down for me to the exact same FPS as FSL Axxx many report the same.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

On my system performance is worse than the 747, but not as bad as fslabs with tomatoshade profiles applied.  

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

5 hours ago, arnonmoscona said:

Thanks for the update!

Unfortunately, I consistently get an integrity check failure on one file (SimObjects\Misc\PMDG_Services_Cabin_NGXu\model.CabinTruckNGXu\PMDG_Services_Cabin_Truck_NGXu.mdl) and this aborts the update every time. I did try to delete the files under AppData\Roaming\PMDG\PMDG Operations Center\Updater\PMDG 737-800 a few times to force a new download, but it always fails at the same spot. Could it be a bad file on the server side? I don't have any anti-virus running while doing the update.

Any ideas?

Update broke my install as well. Merry Christmas.

-update clear your saved panel states old ones apparently aren't compatible. and the plane won't load properly.

Edited by JasonPC

The old NGX is still worth it if you care more about the simulation and system performance, especially on an older computer. It still amazes me that PMDG was able to develop such cockpit detail and sophistication and still deliver incredible fps. It's unmatched in my humble opinion. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Was a bargain for me with the credit for the msfs2020 ngx3

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Other than having to Repair Liveries, the Update was seamless for me.

5 hours ago, vc10man said:

Other than having to Repair Liveries, the Update was seamless for me.

Same here. Performance has improved as well. Good update. Many thanks to PMDG.

• Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Not sure why but I don't appear to have this update available in my Operations Centre. When I go into the Operations Centre (which is V 1.7), and check for updates, it says I have the latest version of the OC  already installed. Confused 🙄

33 minutes ago, flotmangooner said:

Not sure why but I don't appear to have this update available in my Operations Centre. When I go into the Operations Centre (which is V 1.7), and check for updates, it says I have the latest version of the OC  already installed. Confused 🙄

You need Operations Center 2.0.

On 12/26/2019 at 3:47 AM, SolRayz said:

The old NGX is still worth it if you care more about the simulation and system performance, especially on an older computer. It still amazes me that PMDG was able to develop such cockpit detail and sophistication and still deliver incredible fps. It's unmatched in my humble opinion. 

The old NGX is more than good enough for me. I am sure that the NGXu is a superb product, but I have no intention of forking out another $150 to get corrected window geometry, split scimitar winglets, PBR textures, and the 900ER.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

2 hours ago, simbol said:

You need Operations Center 2.0.

I know but it is telling me I have the latest version and doesn't give me the option to update 

Just now, flotmangooner said:

I know but it is telling me I have the latest version and doesn't give me the option to update 

Re-install? When I installed the NGXu it automatically installed Operations Center V2

Yes ops Center v2 is a separate program from v1.7.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

is this thing safe to download yet?  I don't fly the 737 too much so not super worried.  But others have said it messed up aspects with their 747.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

8 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

The old NGX is more than good enough for me. I am sure that the NGXu is a superb product, but I have no intention of forking out another $150 to get corrected window geometry, split scimitar winglets, PBR textures, and the 900ER.

Totally agree.

Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling