Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Microsoft Partnership Series: Blackshark.ai

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just Flight Beta Tester

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard

You are faster than me lol. 

It seems they will continue to improve the world. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Joyal said:

You are faster than me lol. 

It seems they will continue to improve the world. 

They surely will. On the last released roadmap there’s a scheduled World update right after the release. Also they’ve said they are aiming to have World Updates every three months.

Edited by ca_metal
  • Like 1

It is going to be great to have continued improvement in the variety of structures and vegetation plus refinement of the AI as it continues to learn and receives updates to its algorithms. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's nice to know that their boss is a pilot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emerson67 said:

It's nice to know that their boss is a pilot.

Yeah no kidding.  It helps a lot.  It seems like the Asobo leads aren't - I think there was one dude who got his license during development.

|Ryan Butterworth|

| i7 4790K@4.4GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | ASUS Z97-Pro | 1TB 860 Evo | 500GB 840 Evo Win10 Pro | 1TB Samsung 7200rpm | Seasonic X750W |

8 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Yeah no kidding.  It helps a lot.  It seems like the Asobo leads aren't - I think there was one dude who got his license during development.

I thought the CEO/co-founder of Asobo (Sebastian Wloch) was a pilot? Maybe he's the one? I don't know, I could be wrong.

Anyone from Asobo reading this, tweet out how many of you are pilots 😄

And guys, look at the trees at Rio de Janeiro, they're gone. You can actually see the massive rock that is Pão de Açúcar, as it's not covered in trees anymore.

I'm a huge believer that ASOBO and MS got something much better in their hands, as opposed to what we see in the preview videos. Now it's pretty much confirmed.

• Like 9

imyj2f-5.png

29 minutes ago, Dermot McClusky said:

I thought the CEO/co-founder of Asobo (Sebastian Wloch) was a pilot? Maybe he's the one? I don't know, I could be wrong.

Anyone from Asobo reading this, tweet out how many of you are pilots 😄

I get the feeling a lot of them took lessons but few actually finished.

Developed in France, with weather from a Swiss company and Austrian autogen technology. Loving the results of the most European flight simulator ever. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

Intel i9 10900k@5.1Ghz - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Gaming Carbon Z490 - 32Gb RAM DDR4 3200 - 5TB NVMe/SSD - Samsung Ultra-Wide 49" 5K C49RG94SSU - BeQuiet Straight Power 1000W Platinum - BeQuiet Pure Base 500DX
Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog (w. MONSTERTECH Mounts) + MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals
Oculus Rift S / TrackIR
MSFS / Prepar3D V5 / DCS / XP11

After watching this video, came immediatly to my mind a plagiarism of an old Reagan’s famous speech.

We can say to the world, Flight Simulation best days lie ahead, and you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 - Prepar3D v3 on a 4770 @ 4.4 GHz and a 1080 @ 2560*1440 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals -

Hugely impressed by what I have seen in the sim as well as in this video; I would almost go as far as saying that I prefer the blackshark ai result over photogrammetry as it looks better up close.

The only time it does not look as good is when the terrain texture quality is low; the AI on top looks too contrastry in comparison.

2 hours ago, GCBraun said:

Developed in France, with weather from a Swiss company and Austrian autogen technology. Loving the results of the most European flight simulator ever. 

And the head of the project Jorg Neumann, is German 😊

• Like 2

i9-9900K OC 5.0ghz, 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, RTX 2080Super 

2 hours ago, GCBraun said:

And the head of all at Microsoft is a German... 😉

• Like 1