Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Carenado Mooney Update

But it's their Marketplace.

Dave Swigert

WIN 10/  i7-9700K@4.8 GHz/ 32 GB ram/ BENQ BL3200 monitor/ NVIDIA GTX1080 TI video

Wasn't the version 1.1.1 the latest before the update?

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

25 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

Yes, I thought mine was 1.1.1 last night, so hopefully this isn't the fix yet. 

Maybe they will wait for the big update to take place and see how it goes before updating the marketplace.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

2 hours ago, Ixoye said:

That's the current version. Update not available yet. Carenado sent the update to Markketplace a few days ago.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

3 hours ago, CJ1045 said:

Why would the Asobo update fix it? it is not their plane

I was hoping that Asobo would roll the fixes provided by Carenado into the release today. I guess they didn't submit them on time to make the package so now we're stuck until who knows when.

This was the first thing I was going to check this evening, however, the point seems mute now... come on @Carenado and @Asobo... please devote some developer time to this.  If each waits for the other's next update- we will never have a Mooney to fly.

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Still no update, but I won't be surprised if something is broken by this latest update. Seminole seems unstable.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

29 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Still no update, but I won't be surprised if something is broken by this latest update. Seminole seems unstable.

I've seen that the 182 also CTDs when you switch the fuel lever.   3 planes in the Marketplace...all 3 apparently broken (again, if not still)...and what is Don'tCarenado doing?  Let's go check their support page - Facebook.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

@Steve Dra please update HERE as I don't FB... I wish they would have their own website for support or at least BE ACTIVE here.

C

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

1 minute ago, cavaricooper said:

@Steve Dra please update HERE as I don't FB... I wish they would have their own website for support or at least BE ACTIVE here.

C

Was tongue-n-cheek about "support".....it seems to be the only place they talk at their customers...making announcements such as:

"M20R Ovation Update A new version 1.2 has been already submitted to Microsoft. They are reviewing it and it should be up at any moment."  On Nov 20. 🙄

Last I checked my Mooney was at 1.1.1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Carenado Zendesk. Top right of page Submit a request for bugs reports.

MSFS Zendesk. Same thing, top right of page.

Hit them both up, carenado for their broken plane, MSFS for selling broken planes on the marketplace and introducing new bugs with updates.

• Like 1

James

Ta James, I have done this without success... I don't think they are unaware... just not terribly responsive at the moment.  Even that, is less frightening than thinking that they are sticking with their historic position of pretty, but broken planes.  I keep hoping they WANT to do better this time...

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Do devs not have access to some beta version where they can test their planes to make sure they work OK in upcoming releases? Or they do and Carenado just don't bother? 

28 minutes ago, Tektolnes said:

Do devs not have access to some beta version where they can test their planes to make sure they work OK in upcoming releases? Or they do and Carenado just don't bother? 

I don't think they do.

I put this more on Microsobo than Ceranado.  They didn't think this Marketplace process through at all. 

"The platform" that the Microsoft head dude loves to brag about is not stable.

It can't take longer to approve updates than the increment between sim updates, as is the current state, or there is no way third party developers can ever keep up with the pace of addon-breaking updates.

• Like 1

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals