Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Just Flight Piper Arrow III Preview

To confirm it's out now so go and fill yer boots. 

Remember buying the Arrow from us qualifies you for a hefty 66% discount on the Turbo version when it arrives.

MS can't do that discount mechanic so it won't be on sale there until the Turbo version and the bundle, to help you save some pennies, containing both are available, possible a month away.  

PA28R Arrow III available now: https://www.justflight.com/product/pa-28r-arrow-iii-microsoft-flight-simulator

Enjoy all!

• Like 6

Installed & now sitting cold and dark at Booker - spark plug fouling here I come...

A few images. So far I'd say it's a must have. Note that this is still the downloaded aircraft that I bought before the intended release.

Screenshot-117.pngScreenshot-115.png

Edited by eaim
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Installer just sits there on my PC with the progress bar not moving past about a millimetre. Not impressed.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

17 minutes ago, Chock said:

Installer just sits there on my PC with the progress bar not moving past about a millimetre. Not impressed.

Try running as admin?  Reboot after download?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Tried all that. Still no joy. 

Alan Bradbury

2 minutes ago, Chock said:

JT had an issue years ago with files in their installer's temp directory causing the installation to stall, if I remember correctly. The fix was to empty the temp folder completely. Might be worth a quick check to see if it's related, who knows?

5 minutes ago, Chock said:

So download was ok, it's the installer that's not playing ball?

Bit weird as it's working fine here and no other reports from the very many users so far.

When you install this Arrow from JF, does it go in the Community folder or directly into the sim? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

We have a winner here!

Im climbing (well, trying xD) out of Quito (SEQM). Im trying to climb to 15000 to clear the mountains. I cant see anything because there's a lot of rain and clouds. I feel right there, so immersive!

My only gripe so far is the propeller animation: Not smooth at all.  It stops every half a second or so. Happens both on the VC and the exterior.

Other than that, we have a winner!

Juan Ramos

1 minute ago, Bobsk8 said:

When you install this Arrow from JF, does it go in the Community folder or directly into the sim? 

Community folder.

Download is 866.933 Kb (both times I downloaded it) and looks okay, but it just locks up at this point:

ue1C7V8.png

Alan Bradbury

It was worth the wait. IMO the best aircraft released for the sim to date. It's superb. 

• Like 1

Wonderful plane and so enjoyable to fly but I found a few bugs with the honeycomb Alpha :

1. Master Battery and Alternate switch do work but the button animation doesn't in the cockpit. 

2. None of the light switch on the honeycomb alpha works.

not a huge issue but it would be nice if this is just a mapping issue or there is some custom var that was used for this plane. 

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

2 minutes ago, xender said:

We have a winner here!

Im climbing (well, trying xD) out of Quito (SEQM). Im trying to climb to 15000 to clear the mountains. I cant see anything because there's a lot of rain and clouds. I feel right there, so immersive!

My only gripe so far is the propeller animation: Not smooth at all.  It stops every half a second or so. Happens both on the VC and the exterior.

Other than that, we have a winner!

That would be a real immersion killer for me. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS