Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Hotfix 1.18.14.0 is now live!

10 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Gotta watch this thread and get my popcorn ready, it is going to be fun!

LOL, you got that right!

• Like 1

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

What is this update? I sneezed and it was done... 390MB in the store and the 340Kb... very strange...  was about to go to the kitchen and make a sandwich...

Edited by Gadget FPV

Faisal Niazi

Just now, CarlosF said:

LOL, you got that right!

It’s a bit like watching a motorway pile up.. You don’t want to see it but your eyes can’t look away!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cianpars said:

Not there for me and Ive just rebooted.  Launched msfs and it told me to update from the store, but there is no update.

Edit - it had just started downloading in the background on its own.  Now installed, so lets see what happens

Hi;

Go to left upper corner in the store and click "three dots". Find downloads and updates and next find MSFS2020.

You will start the update when click on that. Hope this helps.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

Now this was a fast one..🤣

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

304KB update on the installation manager.

Are you sure?. Not 304 MB or GB?

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Very small updates. Took merely seconds on Store and in game. 

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

For you airline flyers, it appears the upper level temperature bug has been fixed.

UPDATE: After visiting the MSFS forums it appears that this problem still persists. Users are finding that their temps at high altitude are back to being way out of wack. There's some feeling that it's not the fault of SU5 but instead a server problem that is not reporting the correct temps. That's very disappointing.

Edited by mwilk
Update for new information.
  • Like 6

NAX669.png

So the update downloaded and is now trying to install itself.  It got to 3/5 and 89% very quickly but is now just looping.  May have to restart........Grrrrr

Pausing and resuming not working.

Edited by cianpars

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Steam seems to be taking much longer than usual, don't worry if you're not seeing it yet.

1 minute ago, edpatino said:

Are you sure?. Not 304 MB or GB?

Yes, it's a tiny content update. Confirmed with the official forum post as well.

2 minutes ago, MikeyOnTheFlightDeck said:

Just did an arrival into Paphos using FBW320.  Restarted flight and CTD... FML. Some hotfix.

try without fbw, i bet its the mod.

Just downloaded both small packages.

Loaded up on rwy 25R at KLAX in the G1000 C172 on medium graphics (my GPU is a 1080, so give it a break). FPS in the high 40s, which is a bit less than in SU5, but still better than SU4.

Good news is that it didn't break on startup.

John Wiesenfeld KPBI | FAA PPL/SEL/IFR in a galaxy long ago and far away | VATSIM PILOT P2

i7-11700K, 32 GB DDR4 3.6 GHz, MSI RTX 3070ti, Dell 4K monitor

And just like the last 2 updates, go to M$ STore and nothing. Even tried loging out and back in, still nothing.

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD