Sign in to follow this  
PilotPete99

Beautiful Model of the World

Jetways or no, its hard to beat the value for the price.  Large number (and growing) of mid to small airfields at a really nice quality level.  Highly recommend!

• Like 2

The collection is assembled competently. Out of 23 airports, only 2 have a decent alternative. But these two cost 23 euros. Unbeatable offer! I hope that we will see the 24th airport too. By the way, he promised to start animating jetways a little later.

Paid a membership this morning, Amazing work and just for 24 euros.... unbelievable offer. I was checking Valencia airport, they made even Interior details on ultra good level.

Also Ground and runway textures are ultra sharp with high details maybe this has to do with Rex real global airport textures that i have.

Anyway amazing work especially for this amount of money

• Like 3

Intel Core i9-13900K | ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC 24GB | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | DDR5 64GB 6000-30 Trident Z5 RGB | Corsair ICUE H170i Elite Capellix RGB | Corsair 7000D Airflow ASUS ROG Thor Platinum II 1200 Watt | Samsung SSD 990 Pro NVMe M.2 2TB & 1TB | Alienware AW3423DW | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 27" Gaming Monitor | VKB-Sim Gladiator Mk.II | Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition

I joined today. Excellent value.  I googled Beautiful Models of the World by mistake.  After 2hrs of looking at pictures I realized my mistake 😲

• Like 10

Quick bump on this. I have to say, my socks have (almost literally) been knocked off by this project since buying in about four months ago. Lots of updates and new airports, too. And they're not simply being phoned-in, either. Well worth the money, even if there were no further updates or airports.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, spacedyemeerkat said:

Quick bump on this. I have to say, my socks have (almost literally) been knocked off by this project since buying in about four months ago. Lots of updates and new airports, too. And they're not simply being phoned-in, either. Well worth the money, even if there were no further updates or airports.

I would go as far to say, probably the best value for money payware currently available for MSFS. My advice don't buy the individual airports from Simmarket, join and get the lot, plus updates for £20 odd. one off payment.

• Like 6

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Marvelous airports at a great price!

• Like 1

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

I'm curious how one-time fee business models can be sustained over time. Can a client's kids and their kids inherit a member's subscription? They should not.

One-time fees means forever. And forever is a very long time.

The business model reminds me of someone called Justin Tyme (ie. FSGenesis mesh and his Galaxy membership): 

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/very-sad-to-read-about-this.433379/

Best of luck to the developer.

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

3 hours ago, bofhlusr said:

I'm curious how one-time fee business models can be sustained over time. Can a client's kids and their kids inherit a member's subscription? They should not.

The business model reminds me of someone called Justin Tyme (ie. FSGenesis mesh and his Galaxy membership): 

All i can say is i joined at the very begining where there were numerous posts stating the same as you. Here we are around 9 mths down the line, and we have seen numerous new airports added. and constant updates to all the addons since. The price did increase slightly for new members, but as for those that have been there since the start, Alexey has hounoured the deal.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I keep meaning to look into this, how are updates handled? I'm guessing there's no Launcher style program?

Edited by MarcG

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Hello, Marc.
Email notifications when new or updated scenery.
Very easy!

• Like 3

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

8 minutes ago, David Roch said:

Hello, Marc.
Email notifications when new or updated scenery.
Very easy!

Sometimes I get an email notification and sometimes I don't.

As others have mentioned you get email updates. 

But what I also do is save them with the version number added - then its easy to check periodically with the website that you are up to date, just in case you miss an email.

I also use add-on linker tool and have them saved in their own folder - actually two folder, the Paid ones and the three FREE ones.

• Like 1

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

9 hours ago, bofhlusr said:

The airports are also available as single airports on SimMarket, so I guess he still makes money.