Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX A320 RELEASED!

5 hours ago, scotchegg said:

Is it just me, or does Aamir display all of the hallmarks of a thoroughly good chap?

Indeed, @Aamir has displayed all kind of good behavior, down to earth. He really showed how a good developer can be, not like "some" you know who 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

48 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Indeed, @Aamir has displayed all kind of good behavior, down to earth. He really showed how a good developer can be, not like "some" you know who 

A lot of developers could learn a thing or two from Aamir.  Good communication, transparency and engagement with consumer - ticks all three for me.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, bigifooti said:

ok, weird question...

I've used the windscreen wipers in the rain on departure, and now the cockpit windows are dirty. How do you clean thee cockpit window?

OK, now i'm sort of serious. I've still haven't figured out a way to clean the windscreen. When landing into the sun the streaks of the windscreen wiper become an annoyance. 

@rjack1282 , I've tried opening the window but couldn't find a rag to clean the window. 😜

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bigifooti said:

OK, now i'm sort of serious. I've still haven't figured out a way to clean the windscreen. When landing into the sun the streaks of the windscreen wiper become an annoyance. 

@rjack1282 , I've tried opening the window but couldn't find a rag to clean the window. 😜

you need  to actually have  a cup of  water to go with it 🙂

• Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

hey guys dumb question but the tablet turned off on me and its just showing a charging sign in the middle of the screen, how does it turn back on, tried clicking everywhere...Plane is on apu power right now . ughh

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080

1 hour ago, MikeyOnTheFlightDeck said:

A lot of developers could learn a thing or two from Aamir.  Good communication, transparency and engagement with consumer - ticks all three for me.

Yeah, his humble attitude is really refreshing. If something is not perfect, he'll admit it. He just takes you into his boat - can't really be angry then. 😄

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

44 minutes ago, wiler said:

hey guys dumb question but the tablet turned off on me and its just showing a charging sign in the middle of the screen, how does it turn back on, tried clicking everywhere...Plane is on apu power right now . ughh

you didnt  pull  out the  charging  lead  from the  tablet

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Any news about PayPal already...? I WANT THIS PLANE and it sucks that I can't buy it. I thought I would be able to entertain myself with video reviews but man... I want to fly it myself... 😥

29 minutes ago, tup61 said:

Any news about PayPal already...? I WANT THIS PLANE and it sucks that I can't buy it. I thought I would be able to entertain myself with video reviews but man... I want to fly it myself... 😥

cant  use  credit  card?

• Like 1

Peter kelberg

37 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

cant  use  credit  card?

In some countries, for example where direct debits are much more common, credit cards are uncommon and still mostly used by people travelling a lot, like business people, but not so much for personal use.

Edit: Interesting statistics for Germany 2022: Only 14.8 % use credit cards for online shopping; 52.7% use PayPal; 18.7% pay upon invoice, 6.4% pay via wire transfer, and 6.4% with direct debit.

Source: https://solobusinesstribe.de/online-shopping-statistik/#12-8-beliebteste-zahlungsarten-der-deutschen-beim-online-shopping-

(don't know how reliable that source is, but it matches similar statistics from previous years done by others)

Edited by MarioDonick
  • Like 1

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

39 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

cant  use  credit  card?

No, because I don't have one. See MarioDonick's post. 

For some a reason the RAT was out, when I started in cold and dark. Maybe I clicked on it unintentionally. How can I retract it?

Alright, found the answer myself: it happend, when slewing the aircraft...

Edited by 737_800

I only have on issue with the plane just ONE haha! the start up sounds need work!! the rest of the sounds are great. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

I only have on issue with the plane just ONE haha! the start up sounds need work!! the rest of the sounds are great. 

Absolutely agree! Just wanted to post that as well! 😄

The fans are really loud and you don't even hear the engines from the flight deck. Even in the cabin they are really silent.

Edited by tweekz
  • Like 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved